• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nintendo DS (Super Mario 64 DS)

Question

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I gotta read up more on this thing. It's the handheld with two screens, right?

122-versiona.jpg

Level 5
there were 180 stars in the old mario 64(took a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to get them all)

but it sounds cool i might have to try it

Level 9
The new and improved gameboy OMG,....
Ive seen way to many of those kind of things in my short amount of life...
and eusira, your mouse must be obselete if it takes 10 seconds to get that far, at almost it took me 3 secs
-Your friendly neighbourhood lord of the damned, aarkshark(a.k.a - deathwing)

Level 3
I played super mario 64 DS when some one brought it to school. It looks simular but there are some notable changes other than the 3 new charictors.
1:Compaired to supermario 64, its VERY hard to control. The DS does not have a joy stike and is not pressure sencative so you can only move 8 direction and sence its not pressure sencative you have to hold down a button to run. I didnt play it long so you might have been able to use the touch screen to move more acuratly. In addition, some moves have been changed. I was playing as luigi and when I did a backflip on the way down he did that helicopter twirl thing(like when you hit the guys with the propelers on there heads). This might have been luigi exclusise move or something though. As far as graphics go its almost as good as the N64 verison.

Level 3
I thought you were going to show us a pic of your 180 stars. Unless you can proove otherwise, there are 120 stars +1 if you count the one you get from bowser. In addition, the touch screen is really good. Its VERY helpful for shooter games becasue it actulay lets you aim(a demo of meteroid hunters comes with it)(thats wireless multiplayer)(that goes a 100 feet and threw walls)(that my freinds have used used to play in the middle of class while in diffrent classes). Its the D-pad thats no good.

Level 3
LOL. Yes well, it seems that they are makeing the D-pad worse. The GBAs D-pad had to be held hard to do diagonal movment. The GBA SPs D-pad was much better for directional movemnt but I think the sega genasis's D-pad takes the cake. But after all, with such a high flying hero sonic, you had to be able to control it good.

Level 5
Leinad fuck off, i will when i get time asswhole, so just stfu and quit being a newb smartass, and i dont like first person shooter games, i like statagy games, anyone ever play fire emblem(nes version not GBA, GBA took out the best char) now that was a great stratagy game, and for shooters i am sure that the touch screen works better, but for super mario you MUST have a d-pad, or analog stick

Level 9
OK, the DS is crap, i mean wtfs with the comercial? Its just messed up man, they bring back old games so they get MORE money..... jebus..

Level 2
Actually the old Mario 64 had 120 stars and the one for DS has 150. And remember even though there aren't a lot of games for DS they are still coming out with FF games, Animal Crossing DS, and of course the full version of Metroid Prime: Hunters. (and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.