1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Nintendo DS (Super Mario 64 DS)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dark Dragon, Dec 7, 2004.

?

Question

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dark Dragon

Dark Dragon

Resources:
    Resources:
    shall some1 of you buy them? (i shall do it)

2. Final_Fantasies-7

Final_Fantasies-7

Resources:
    Resources:
    hell no, super mario 64 is ONLY good on a big screen tv, you 5 feet away with a controler sittin on your fat ass in a recliner with a bag of cheetoes(story of my life)

3. Dark Dragon

Dark Dragon

Resources:
    Resources:
    but it would be good if u could use the nintendo ds IN gamecube, like the gameboy advance games.

4. GreyArchon

GreyArchon

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I gotta read up more on this thing. It's the handheld with two screens, right?

[​IMG]

5. Dark Dragon

Dark Dragon

Resources:
    Resources:
  6. Final_Fantasies-7

Final_Fantasies-7

Resources:
    Resources:
    there were 180 stars in the old mario 64(took a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to get them all)

but it sounds cool i might have to try it

7. GreyArchon

GreyArchon

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    There were 121 stars in the original Mario 64. -_-

8. Kerrigan

Kerrigan

Resources:
    Resources:
    you stretched the screen a little far there ff7

9. Eusira

Eusira

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    He did. Took me 10 seconds to scroll through it all, at almost top speed using the middle mouse button :evil:

I might get it, but the only problem is that the cartridges are like postal stamps, so you could lose them :lol:

10. aarkshark

aarkshark

Resources:
    Resources:
    The new and improved gameboy OMG,....
    Ive seen way to many of those kind of things in my short amount of life...
    and eusira, your mouse must be obselete if it takes 10 seconds to get that far, at almost it took me 3 secs
    -Your friendly neighbourhood lord of the damned, aarkshark(a.k.a - deathwing)

11. Dark Dragon

Dark Dragon

Resources:
    Resources:
    do you know how to get the 121th Star?

12. GreyArchon

GreyArchon

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Blast yourself up ontop of Peach's castle with the cannon near the pond, talk to Yoshi. Jeez people, it's been ages ago and I can still recollect that.

13. Dark Dragon

Dark Dragon

Resources:
    Resources:

doesn't yoshi gives 99/100 lives and a improved triple jump?[/quote]

14. GreyArchon

GreyArchon

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Wait. No. What?

Agh, now you bloody ingrates got me confused! >:[

*plays through the game form the start again*

Yes, Yoshi gives "X" lives, a sparkly triple jump, and a message from the mario game development team. The 121th star is the one the Final Bowser holds. Once you get it, the game ends. That was it.

15. Dark Dragon

Dark Dragon

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok, you meant that star... but shall you buy super Mario 64 ds?

16. Final_Fantasies-7

Final_Fantasies-7

Resources:
    Resources:
    no there were 180 ill post up a pic of my game with all 180

17. Leinad

Leinad

Resources:
    Resources:
    I played super mario 64 DS when some one brought it to school. It looks simular but there are some notable changes other than the 3 new charictors.
    1:Compaired to supermario 64, its VERY hard to control. The DS does not have a joy stike and is not pressure sencative so you can only move 8 direction and sence its not pressure sencative you have to hold down a button to run. I didnt play it long so you might have been able to use the touch screen to move more acuratly. In addition, some moves have been changed. I was playing as luigi and when I did a backflip on the way down he did that helicopter twirl thing(like when you hit the guys with the propelers on there heads). This might have been luigi exclusise move or something though. As far as graphics go its almost as good as the N64 verison.

18. Final_Fantasies-7

Final_Fantasies-7

Resources:
    Resources:
    that is why i hate nintendo ds, the touch screen is sooo gay

19. Leinad

Leinad

Resources:
    Resources:
    I thought you were going to show us a pic of your 180 stars. Unless you can proove otherwise, there are 120 stars +1 if you count the one you get from bowser. In addition, the touch screen is really good. Its VERY helpful for shooter games becasue it actulay lets you aim(a demo of meteroid hunters comes with it)(thats wireless multiplayer)(that goes a 100 feet and threw walls)(that my freinds have used used to play in the middle of class while in diffrent classes). Its the D-pad thats no good.

20. GreyArchon

GreyArchon

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    D-pad olskoo style, yo.
    Back in the NES days, we didnt have any of your fancy "3D direction sticks". >:[