Night Owl or Early Bird?

• Total voters
Level 12
Haha GOOD LUCK

Yeah when I feel like a fat, lazy, depressed filthy, smelly animal, I stay up late, and usually feel like jumping off a cliff when I wake up
(so much sh*t I should've done that I didn't, even with the +6 extra hours, so I feel like a real fat fuck)

When I feel like a normal person, and actually lived for that day, I usually go to bed at 9pm and wake up 5-6am, make myself some eggs, and go about my life normally, working, exercising and such

Yeah, usually when I stay up too late it's due to warcraft being the only damned thing I want to do

So yeah, I switch :wthumbsup:

Level 4
I put I switch between both (because I do sometimes), but I probably should have put "Night Owl". Its not something I'm proud of, and I'd really like to switch over to getting up early and going to bed early.

Level 12
Yeah I have had that problem too

For some reason I feel like I have terets or something, I just spasm in the middle of a conversation

I never had something like that, until this year

Level 12
Meh

To me coffee's a drug, best not touch it unless you want some nasty side effects (here being migranes)

Usually I just pick a day out, lay on my bed, and when I thought comes to mind, I say "Fuck it"

That way I can get all the rest I need for the week :wthumbsup:

Level 12
Seems like most people are insomniacs. I feel a little better. My sleeping changes constantly. Sometimes I go to bed at 12:00 P.M. or 4:00-5:00 A.M. or sometimes I stay up all night. I once stayed up for a solid 2 days and most of the last night. Been running on empty for years now. Gets harder every year. Currently I go to bed at 1:00-2:00 A.M. with an occasionaly sleepless night. I get about 5 to 6 hours a night which is actually not that bad but even so I am not a morning person. The combination of little sleep and the morning take its tole (no I do not know how to spell that and no I have no intention of looking it up). Also I sleep lightly until about 3 hours into it so I dont get much actual sleep. If I wake up in the morning like that it is like my brain is swimming some numbing liquid. Kind of a warm numbness. But it is also like part of my brain is shut down so I dont really get the whole picture. I want to see a doctor about it but I am usually too tired to go and do it lol!

Level 12
***Toll***

For all you people who stay up too late, it's usually due to being really excited about something, and you cannot go to sleep because of it
(Warcraft is probably why)

For all you guys who always go days sleepless,
Your Brain = You (YOU ARE YOUR BRAIN!!!)

Sleep affects The Brain

SLEEP AFFECTS YOU!!!!

And Warcraft affects sleep!!!

Warcraft = Damage your brain and body

For you older guys (40+) I don't think it matters
Only the immediate effects

I think my personality is changing due to lack of sleep, kinda sucks

Obviously, I don't care about that either, but that's probably why you have any problems with sleep or pretty much anything

If you play WC and sleep normally, then I guess no problem:thumbs_up: