1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Night of the Dead III.E

Submitted by PvSvN
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Night of the dead III.E

Based on works of FM_Osiris & FM_Bilouxi's beta

Survival game : Maximum of 10 players/marines trying to survive the slaughter through 15 waves of different zombies using anything they can find and skills they have.

Modes:
New player
Survival
Grunt run
Nightmare

Hero :
Marksman
Heavy support
Grunt
Firebat
Engineer
Demolition
Recon
Medic
Radio operator

Skills:
Most of the heros have critical srtike as one skill, they have 3 other skills each
and an action skill that has more skills per hero based on what type of hero you have picked

Items:
Items you need can be found all over the map

Terrain:
City look to it

Save/load for ranks and medals
Does not save the level of the hero

Hope you like what we have done to it

Keywords:
notd,night of the dead,notdiii,
Contents

Night of the Dead III.E (Map)

Reviews
20:04, 15th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
  1. Warcraft_Tester

Warcraft_Tester

Resources:
    Resources:
    dude i don't want to be a bother but i was wondering if i can have the unprotected version for my map i don't want to edit yours and make it mine, i need it to try and making my own with some of the stuff you got there just the triggers i need for my map because yours is so awesome and to me my ma just seems like rubish and i really need that map to make my map just good as yours not better than yours just about the same level. Please im begging you, my email address is spawnhell@live.mx.

2. playcanon

playcanon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Its nice,Played it alot 5*

3. Windu

Windu

Resources:
    Resources:
    Mind telling me how the zombies look like that in your map? IS that a skin? A seperate model ? An effect? Also where can I get it ?
    Thanks!

4. Muhahahahaaa

Muhahahahaaa

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    a replaced texture, just take the zombie texture, put some blood on it and reimport to same path