• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VillagerMale.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A skin i made for my small L4D2 map.
Give credits if used and do not edit without my permission!

--Changelog--
v1.0: skin uploaded. added screenshot.
v1.1: more shading.
v1.2: a little more shading.

Keywords:
Nick, l4d, l4d2, left, for, 4, dead, zombie, village, villager, man, male, human, body, living, survivor, x-omg-x
Contents

Nick [L4D2] (Texture)

Reviews
20:42, 9th Dec 2009 67chrome: There just doesn't seem to be enough for this skin to get approved - the texture on the pants is arbitrarily slanted and all of the freehand content could use shading and highlights. Make the skin clearer and more...

M

20:42, 9th Dec 2009
67chrome: There just doesn't seem to be enough for this skin to get approved - the texture on the pants is arbitrarily slanted and all of the freehand content could use shading and highlights. Make the skin clearer and more defined, and add shading and highlights ;)