• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Warcraft Patch?

Will a Patch be made?

• Yes, Soon.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, But a long time from now.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No, Never, blizzard doesnt care about warcraft III.

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When\will another warcraft patch come? On the forums, blizzard has said many time a patch will come out this year.

Then it was Bumped to january next\this year.

All the warcraft people on the forums have been bashing blizzard and saying that their lairs, ect.

WATCH THIS: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_0soUVcc76M - (A fans complaint to blizzard)
THEN WATCH THIS:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t078R_4Q1E
THEN WATCH THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8FtZKOXOyg - (Blizzards "unofficial" response)
THEN WATCH THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI_4fS15fuE

After youve watched those, also vote what you think.

Last edited:
Level 14
hereto you posted wrong video, the other one from towerpowernerf (starting with "karune can i have your attention please") is better

it must be melee balancing, no one needs a patch fixing "a crash that could happen in multiplayer games"

i hope for these patch notes:

- Tank armor reduced by 1, increased xp from tanks
- Dryads cost increased by 15 gold, increased xp from dryads
- Rejuvenation duration lengthened by 4 seconds, while having same hp regen amount
- ensnare duration decreased by 4 seconds
- decreased DK strength by 2
- orb of corruption reduces 1 armor less
- necromancer mana pool buffed by 50
- decreased demon hunter str gain
- decreased human towers hp by 75, increased cost of scout tower to 90 gold

Level 37
Jacek said:
- Tank armor reduced by 1, increased xp from tanks (BUU!)
- Dryads cost increased by 15 gold, increased xp from dryads (FINE!)
- Rejuvenation duration lengthened by 4 seconds, while having same hp regen amount (FINE!)
- ensnare duration decreased by 4 seconds (BUU!)
- decreased DK strength by 2 (FINE!)
- orb of corruption reduces 1 armor less (FINE!)
- necromancer mana pool buffed by 50 (FINE!)
- decreased demon hunter str gain (FINE!)
- decreased human towers hp by 75, increased cost of scout tower to 90 gold (BUU!)
- They should also nerf Blade Master's windwalk back to the level it was, so Blade Master cannot walk through units.
- Crypt Fiends should be also nerfed somehow, maybe but cooldown to their burrow ability.
Hope the patch will be soon! I can't wait to own some noobs again.
- Also Blizzard should change maps in ladder. It's so boring to play same maps from year to year.

Level 12
If anything they need to nerf druid of the talons.
Playing Orc v NE and having the NE tri hero + 20 Dott's imbalance game after game gets a bit annoying.
Demon Hunter, Beastmaster, Tinker, + mass Dott's, cyclone only the Orc heroes, and rape his units, almost impossible to beat.

Orb of corruption, -1 armor is a great thing, its currently by the far strongest orb.
This should atleast balance it slightly.

Ensnare duration reduced by 4 seconds? Oh god no :-(
I assume then 3 seconds Hero/8 sec units.
But I hope they bring the cooldown down from 12 as well then.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
There will be a WC3, SC, Diablo patch release when SC2 comes out I think, as they have to add support for SC2 to battlnet. They also said it will undergo some major changes for SC2, so be prepaired to wake up to something that feels not quite the same.

As far as I care, the only need for a new patch for WC3 is eithor better custom map support (more nativs) or better multiplayer stability (stopping random splits and stuff that happen on some maps that are not caused by bad coding). Next to that, I do not care about melee, and if it is just a melee patch, it may cause more damage than it is worth as it would do a lot of minor changes to custom maps which may result in bugs.

All we can do is wait and see.

Anyway who really needs another patch, a game like Empire Earth 1 does but not WC3, as it can hardly get any more perfect without a total overhaul which they ofcourse will not do.

Also remember that it is their holidays as well now, so do not expect one till you get back to school/work/learning. Who knows, it may be a newyear suppries.

Level 5
I don't think Blizz will make a new patch. But maybe they will do that only after a long time. Maybe Warcraft IV. U know, Starcraft is stop updating for a long time, but after a long period, they are now making Starcraft 2, so, i think this will be the same to Warcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.