• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] New Warcraft 3 trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice trailer! :thumbs_up:

Just a question: Is it possible to use Cinema4D exports in Warcraft maps, e.g. models and so on?

I'm not sure if you can export C4ds in Warcraft Maps. There is probably a way, but probably not a found way since most of the people here use either Gmax or Milkshape or 3ds Max.

I was about to ask the same thing. I think he combined his work to produce the final outcome.

Level 7
I dont know wher to download the clip in that site???
Scroll down to Download, there's a bunch of mirrors.

Good cinematic. I liked the post production effects. Looking forward to the actual thing. Good luck with it.

Level 9
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JF1BHU0M

Thats a direct link for anyone who had trouble finding it in that cluttered ad-infested site.

The video itself was great, really glad you decided to use external programs to add to the cinematic. It's really a good example of how much further you can push wc3 cinematics.

Excellent sound, and the chunks of the wall breaking off at the end was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.