• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Suggersted Spell Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I support this.
He has been rather helpful during the times when I've seen him, and another Spell Moderator wouldn't hurt, especially with the growing population in both the Warcraft III and Starcraft II spell sections.

Level 17
I'm much more supportive with the idea of having a
specific select number of users in the 'mini-modding' category,
the mods we have right now I think are doing fine.

Fir example I can be a moderator for GUI as I am a greatly experienced user if you can see what I've done but I don't really go to the spell section because I never need someone to have a pre-made spell as I can make my own easily and also I havn't been encouraged to help there ether:).
If anyone needs help in modding in the spell section I may help if wanted.

Level 16
Fir example I can be a moderator for GUI as I am a greatly experienced user if you can see what I've done but I don't really go to the spell section because I never need someone to have a pre-made spell as I can make my own easily and also I havn't been encouraged to help there ether:).
If anyone needs help in modding in the spell section I may help if wanted.

To be honest i can't judge your skills, since i dont know them. But dont come up and say I can Help!?, unless you want us all to send a app to ralle -.-

Rui

Rui

Level 41
You seem to have my "contactability" on a very low regard. But I'm kind of failing to see what is it that you want done.

The mini-moderating system was dumped by Ralle, what I was suggesting with mini-moderators was to group them in parties of 3, 4 or so and have them appointed to review different spells. They report back, and you call the shots!

P.S. — They should be organized in a social group.

Level 16
You seem to have my "contactability" on a very low regard. But I'm kind of failing to see what is it that you want done.

The mini-moderating system was dumped by Ralle, what I was suggesting with mini-moderators was to group them in parties of 3, 4 or so and have them appointed to review different spells. They report back, and you call the shots!

Did someone spam your wall? ... Anyways; I asked ralle when he came home from holiday about the need of map mods, i told him some example's that could be mods, and he says he rather wanted them to be directly set into status as full mod. So i don't think mini-mods are gonna happen. On the other side you could just have a bunch of mods :s, doesn't make such a huge different

Status
Not open for further replies.