• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

===[NEW] Spell Workshop [NEW]===

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Genuine Cleaving
Description:
Every time hero attack, nearby unit within 100/200/300/400/500 range will take 2/4/6/8/10% damage of hero damage each second. Last 4 second

Levels: 5

Additional Information
- Give fire special effect ( Enemies )
- Give fire special effect on sword ( Hero )
Chinking
Description:
Release linked red burst that feel the pain of being genuine. Curse every unit linked to red boar ( Genuine Pig ) Last for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds, has 2/4/6/8/10 max link.

Genuine Disgusting Gas
Description:
Launch a disgusting gas from your limb to anus, it's from your genuine felt pain. 400 area, dealt 10/20/30/40/50 damage every second, slowing 10/20/30/40/50% MS and AS, last 4 second ( Duration and Area ) If unit in the casted area, it will take 10/20/30/40/50 damage every second, the effect taked same as the affected enemies before.

Call Of The Genuine
Description:
Make death unit alive again. Has original damage and attackable. Last 4/5/6/7/8 second

Level 20
Genuine Cleaving
Description:
Every time hero attack, nearby unit within 100/200/300/400/500 range will take 2/4/6/8/10% damage of hero damage each second. Last 4 second

Additional Information
- Give fire special effect ( Enemies )
- Give fire special effect on sword ( Hero )
Chinking
Description:
Release linked red burst that feel the pain of being genuine. Curse every unit linked to red boar ( Genuine Pig ) Last for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds, has 2/4/6/8/10 max link.

Genuine Disgusting Gas
Description:
Launch a disgusting gas from your limb to anus, it's from your genuine felt pain. 400 area, dealt 10/20/30/40/50 damage every second, slowing 10/20/30/40/50% MS and AS, last 4 second ( Duration and Area ) If unit in the casted area, it will take 10/20/30/40/50 damage every second, the effect taked same as the affected enemies before.

Call Of The Genuine
Description:
Make death unit alive again. Has original damage and attackable. Last 4/5/6/7/8 second

Maybe I need to rephrase my previous posts: this workshop is almost dead and posting spell requests here is 95% useless now. There are other spell workshops out there in the forums; request there. Though only two of them are in my knowledge open for requests (for spells and abilities): Mr. Bean's Spell Workshop (though accepting vJASS requests only) and Orthane's Spell Workshop (though his spell-making status is questionable from time to time.

Level 13
Maybe I need to rephrase my previous posts: this workshop is almost dead and posting spell requests here is 95% useless now. There are other spell workshops out there in the forums; request there. Though only two of them are in my knowledge open for requests (for spells and abilities): Mr. Bean's Spell Workshop (though accepting vJASS requests only) and Orthane's Spell Workshop (though his spell-making status is questionable from time to time.

Yeah I know it :/ :/
But, defskull sometimes take my request....

Level 7
Hello guys I am in need of "Death Coil" spell from WC2 if anyone has made or seen it made please contact me!

(if I don't get info on it from anyone I will request it here)

Level 13
Shadow Shackles
Description:user calls the shadow that would bind the enemy, disabling their abilities and movement for 5 seconds. Dealing 25 x ability's level per second.

Levels:5

Additional Information
-This ability will look more like "Aerial Shackles"
-But the Lightning will Replaced by shadows
-This ability is channeling
~DivineLight

Level 1
Could you make (or even explain me how ) an aura, which drains life and/or reduces Armor of all enemies arround?

Level 12
For both, you can do it with the object editor. Simply takes an Aura that gives life regeneration or armor, set the targets to enemies instead of allies and make the life regeneration/armor bonus to a negative number.

Or you could easily combine the Vampiric and Devotion auras' buffs in one ability

Level 4
Name: Explosive Arrow

Description: shoots an arrow that has explosive charge at a target enemy unit that detonates after 5 seconds

Levels:3

thanks ;)

Level 3
Do please help me.

Hi there.

i`m really having a problem making a trigger that makes it possible for a Hero to buy a spell.. i´m atm following a guide:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/trigger-gui-editor-tutorials-279/buying-abilitys-37965/

so far i have added the spell to the hero, by using
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Summon Infernal
    • Actions
      • Set skill1[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = Fire Lightning
      • Wait 0.20 seconds
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Add Fire Lightning to (Triggering unit)
        • Else - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
            • Then - Actions
            • Else - Actions
and it works... but i have a major problem. the spell keeps it lv. ( level 1 ).
And the player can´t upgrade the spell.. and i dont know what to do, or where to click...

in the same guide theres a advance version..
making the same thing but using variable loobs... = basically when a player makes a spell it generates a variable, a variable that is use considered the spell.. but im not clear about why i should use it.

they also make an remove ability..

is it possible you could make such a trigger for downloading.. ?
cause i cant find half of the triggers, special the:
  • (Level of skill[(Player number of (Owner of triggering unit))]for (Triggering unit)) Less than 1

besides that;D how do i turn the lightning whit, yellow,red. since its fire lightning;D

please help, since i´m all lost.

Level 2
Hi there hope you are still making abilities. I tried this on my own but no luck adding the special effect.

Name: Poisoned Cloud
Description: The Hero Throws a bomb[ Based of Acid Bomb] that deals Damage(5/10/15 for level 1, level 2 and level 3 respectively) to enemy units over 30 sec.[ AOE of 600]
Special Effect Prefered: Disease Cloud

Level 4
Medusa Gaze

Spell name :
Medusa's Gaze

Spelltype :
Active Target Area

Scripting Type:
MUI

Spelldamage:
50 x Level + 1x strength

Additional Informations:
Distance: 1000
Duration: 4 seconds

5 Levels
No mana cost
Cooldown 15 seconds
Starting AOE : 250 (Each level + 100 AOE)
Slows all units in the aoe about 7% per level

Spell Discription:
Hero uses the head of the Medusa and shoots from her mouth a green beam that slows enemy units until they turn into stone.

Then when the hero casts the spell all units in the ability AOE are slowed and because duration of the spell is 4 seconds i think the following:

FIrst 3 seconds hero slows enemies but if the units (enemies only) stay inside of the AOE for the fourth second they are being turned into stone

Maybe create an Special Effect at chest of each unit will be turned into stone.

Then the units turned into stone will be paused for an extra 2 seconds .

Level 11
Name : FlameThrower

Description : When using this ability a cone of fire will flow out where the caster is facing, however you cannot move while doing this only turn around. Only 1 level. It deals 10 damage every second and will be affected with the buff burn which will deal 5 damage each second for 10 seconds.

Thank you! :)

EDIT: the AoE of the spell is max 250 and the length of the cone should be 400 units

Level 11
Name : FlameThrower

Description : When using this ability a cone of fire will flow out where the caster is facing, however you cannot move while doing this only turn around. Only 1 level. It deals 10 damage every second and will be affected with the buff burn which will deal 5 damage each second for 10 seconds.

Thank you! :)

EDIT: the AoE of the spell is max 250 and the length of the cone should be 400 units

A Looping Firebreath will do the trick

Level 4
Crushing Water

Code type:GUI
Ability type:Hero
Target type:Instant
Targets allowed:Units and heroes

Make the spell information editable by me :)

So this is how my spell works:
When this ability is cast,A special effect will occur. <Naga Death> Then the units affected will have a slow jump effect. Thats it :)

Hope you guys can do my request :) i am just new here because i realy can't make spells by myself

Level 8
Natural Being

Description: Chants a powerful murloc magic that enables the murloc slasher to move at a maximum speed. His normal attacks also deal 15/30/45 pure damage and grants him magic immunity. Lasts 20 seconds.

Levels:3

Other stuff: When he cast there will be special effects on his arms and legs and his color turns orange for the duration.

Status
Not open for further replies.