• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

*NEW* Spell Factory

How Do You guys Rate My spell factory :P

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Been a few weeks now, I've been wondering if you're swamped with other stuff?
It's fine I can wait, take your time death.

Level 10
Sry inachix i just think that MUI is pointless to have multiple spells of the same type going off at once. MPI is basicly the same thing without so much variable work involved. Also with my new form of triggering which is Egui (which ill explain in a second ghost) is alot more easyer to do stuff in.

So for any1 who doesnt know what Egui is then listen up. People like to customize the WE in ways so they could 1. make their lives eazyer, 2. allow them to do stuff that jass people could do, 3. make everything non leaking no matter what, 4. Improving gaming quality as we speak. Now its not all perfect as its not fully perfected but what im saying is I like to use to and all you have to do is load the script into the map library and you could use Egui anytime u wish.

Garra please dont post useless comments in this space. also Elsheen I'm sry its taken so long but some systems ahead of you been draging me down with school work. Yesterday allowed me to get started on the eazyer spells requested and yours was one of them. Dont worry im trying to make a date for completion for all eazyer spells to this weekend

Level 5
Take your time on my spells lol I don't mind if you do them last either, just relax, Im in no hurry anyhow.

Level 6
1)Spell Name: Shoot, Missile, Launch, Etc... You Can Pick IDC
2) Tool tip=Fire. Its only gunna have 1 level
3) alright, i want to where when you hit the Down Arrow on the keyboard it fires in the direction the unit is facing. in a straight line and detonates on the first thing it hits. but as for the Down Arrow if you can't ill be fine with just a normal hot key.
4) Depends on you. but i dont have a time line so whenever you finish it is cool but try not to take FOREVER :)
5) I need it for a map i'm making.
6) i have no idea what MUI or MPI is so whichever is easier to use:)
7) Will Give Rep And Credit In My Map Saying Special Thanks To:DeathDoorWay
If You Can Do This Then THANK YOU SO MUCH! :wink:

Level 4
Here's my request...tell me if you don't understand what i mean.
All GUI

Needed:

Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APnJGPPylw4
Emperor (Caster) Model - http://wc3g.freeforums.org/emperor-t381.html
Follow the model's animation

0:05- Flare
Creates a ball that follows the target enemy anywhere until it explodes.
The ball have life and Spell Immunity.

Level 1 - 100 Damage with 500 Life.
Level 2 - 150 Damage with 700 Life.
Level 3 - 200 Damage with 900 Life.
Level 4 - 250 Damage with 1100 Life.

0:08 - Lightning Crest
Creates an Lightning circled Aura from Caster position towards 400.
If heroes walks/steps on it, it will stop and damage per sec. Like it the video.

Level 1 - 20 dmg per sec. for 10 Seconds.
Level 2 - 40 dmg per sec. for 15 Seconds.
Level 3 - 60 dmg per sec. for 20 Seconds.
Level 4 - 80 dmg per sec. for 25 Seconds.

0:46 - Seal of Light
Creates a shield and blocks damage and release 4 missiles target on any random unit on hero facing.

Level 1 - Blocks 50 Magic Damage.
Level 2 - Blocks 100 Magic Damage.
Level 3 - Blocks 150 Magic Damage.
Level 4 - Blocks 200 Magic Damage.
Missile Damage (EACH) - 50 Damage in all levels.

already read this request? wait 2 secs to reload the image

Level 11
hey i wish u can make me multiboard
it would show
name of player- hp (when below 20% or smth it goes red if possible) - exp player got- show if hes alive or dead
if u can add icons too that (ingame will be oonly vilagerman and monster as players) each got 1 unit so 1rst 6 players is vilgaresman and players 10 11 12 monsters like mnib (picture of vilgierman) - 150hp - 367exp- alive
and if monster then monster (icon of some monster) - 500 hp - 100 exp- dead
those are just exempels but i would be happy if u could do it

Level 3
Type : System - A Custom NPC/Item Seller
Info : - Okay first of all I want a custom NPC/Item Seller, at this system, when a player clicks a npc (Unit that sells things) it will show a window that contains the items that he sells, basically the Multiboard will be served as the Name and the Description of that Item when the player points it.
Extras : I know this kinda hard, but if you do take your effort into it I will give you 5x +rep

Level 10
yes sry mnib ive been busy yesterday to repost it. I looked over the thread to see ALL my links were down. Please everyone look at my first thread to see Updates on everything. Im giong to put this under "NEWS" section of the first post to avoid masive posting of info on updates, process etc.

Level 15
Request for a few things if i may
Spawning system

Spell name - Asassinate
Spell description - The assasin goes steath (wind walk) and on attack the Assasins attack speed is increased by 400% for x amount of attacks
*Optional* Rate how hard you think it will be - 6/10
Worth my time(tell me why you need this cause I'm not wasting my time) -My new x hero siege project
To tell you if you want MUI or MPI (i would say MPI i would prefer cause I don't know MUI) - MPI will be fine

Spell name - Disable
Spell description - Gives the attacker x% chance to Silance and x Bonus damage on attack (please dont just use unit is attacked it can be abused by clicking stop)
*Optional* Rate how hard you think it will be 8/10
Worth my time(tell me why you need this cause I'm not wasting my time):My new x hero siege project
To tell you if you want MUI or MPI (i would say MPI i would prefer cause I don't know MUI):MPI will be fine

Spell name - holy Beam
Spell description - Brings down a beam of light healing the target unit and damaging nearby enermy units by 1/4 of the heal
*Optional* Rate how hard you think it will be 3/10
Worth my time(tell me why you need this cause I'm not wasting my time):My new x hero siege project
To tell you if you want MUI or MPI (i would say MPI i would prefer cause I don't know MUI):MPI will be fine

Level 10
@demi Sure ill make all those spells. if u wish for me to do um all ill put them in 1 map instead of seperate. All shall be GUI. Do you wish for MUI or MPI capability?

@mil All those spells r MPI no matter what so ya. For disable if i not just do unit attacks Imma have to set up a damage detection system and your gonna need that 2. If not if a unit attacks he has to follow thru with the attack for the event to go thru. Unless the unit does no damage. but without further say yes i shall do it prob take a week to as demi has me doing over 25 spells lol.

Level 15
@demi Sure ill make all those spells. if u wish for me to do um all ill put them in 1 map instead of seperate. All shall be GUI. Do you wish for MUI or MPI capability?

@mil All those spells r MPI no matter what so ya. For disable if i not just do unit attacks Imma have to set up a damage detection system and your gonna need that 2. If not if a unit attacks he has to follow thru with the attack for the event to go thru. Unless the unit does no damage. but without further say yes i shall do it prob take a week to as demi has me doing over 25 spells lol.

yer ok im ok with you making a damage detection system will it work with other spells that may have x% chance on attack to do bla bla and is it possible to make the damage tection system to show the damage heros owned by players do.

um no reply about the spawning system?

thats ok i can wait i can do alot of other stuff for my map iv only realy just started

Level 10
oh i didnt even see the spawn system. With a damage system it'll be rough since ive never done one but ill fix it up over time no worrys mate. Ya ill do spawn system 2.

Wut helps me with the spawn system is seeing the map to actaully place it as now i gotta create a lane map with events and shit just gets annoying. But its all good if u dont wanna give the map over for a few days. ALso explain it a bit more plz im confused on the 1/2/3/4 hero 1 lane spawn crap

Level 12

Yes in one map then i will only transfer them and in Mui...

Level 15
oh i didnt even see the spawn system. With a damage system it'll be rough since ive never done one but ill fix it up over time no worrys mate. Ya ill do spawn system 2.

Wut helps me with the spawn system is seeing the map to actaully place it as now i gotta create a lane map with events and shit just gets annoying. But its all good if u dont wanna give the map over for a few days. ALso explain it a bit more plz im confused on the 1/2/3/4 hero 1 lane spawn crap

ok here is my map now that you have my map would it be possible when making the spawn system to add the wave timer and wave count to my muilti board its already set up just need the timers for it also i dunno where the clock icon is for the timers

where im talking about 1/2/3/4 players only one lane will spawn units.
the map is for 8 players so if it is full both lanes will spawn units and then if under 5 players are playing the units will only be spawned in one lane (left lane)

EDIT: i could mayby help you with creating your Spells MUI. i have made some MUI spells but they are very Basic

Attachments

• the milla hero siege.w3x
    253.8 KB · Views: 44
Level 11
1. Shooting System
2. depends on weapon
3. Hey, i need a system of shooting just like in this map: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/toy-soldiers-v1-55-a-96367/
Hero casts a spell to shoot and then depending on weapon shoots using bullets that u need to buy/have, System should have the movemens of bullets like shotgun got mass bullets in pretty wide space while some pistol got straight line or with small changes.
4. How hard it will be; im not sure but i think like 7/10?
5. This will be used in map i make with my friend. Something like fps.
6. can be mpi
7. thanks
:D u will be reward well if u make that :D

Level 10
@demi you do release ur map if it is Lord Of The Ring based have only 1 of each hero Thus u will only need MPI. MUI is basicly for if their is the same spell firing from multiheroes. if that is the case i shall still do MUI.

@mill Ya i guess i could add in the multiboard crap. I now get the spawn creep thing seeing 2 lanes. I thought there was more lanes and u wanted to shut them all down. Im getting help with my MUI from an old friend but thanks for the offer. I'm currently looking at your map to see how long this will take ill get back to you in a sec

@Mnib You do know that there are millions of shooting system around hive. If they arent to what your liking ill see what i can do. Will more than 1 unit per player be shooting????. if so its gonna be MUI. Imma bit new to this firing system but i have my sniper system somewhere around so ill base it off that.

Level 10
sad to hear lol. Ill be gettin starcraft in a few weeks cya there then. BTW do u know anything about MUI?

EDIT* btw demi im trying to work on your find enemy spell and r u wanting me to show every enemy around the unit or just use farsight cuz im a bit confused. Your desc arent soo helpful with my requirements >.>

Level 12
sad to hear lol. Ill be gettin starcraft in a few weeks cya there then. BTW do u know anything about MUI?

EDIT* btw demi im trying to work on your find enemy spell and r u wanting me to show every enemy around the unit or just use farsight cuz im a bit confused. Your desc arent soo helpful with my requirements >.>
Hmm dude you are busy and this spells are not so importent, so i'll say don't make them. I will ask other user...

Level 15
@mill Ya i guess i could add in the multiboard crap. I now get the spawn creep thing seeing 2 lanes. I thought there was more lanes and u wanted to shut them all down. Im getting help with my MUI from an old friend but thanks for the offer. I'm currently looking at your map to see how long this will take ill get back to you in a sec

you said you will get back and tell me how long it is going to take..
so how long do you reckon it will be for when my reqest is done?

here use this GUI damage detection system for the asassinate and disable spell

Last edited:
Level 15
hey id just like to say don't warry about making the Disable spell i have made it my self

a spell that conflics with holy beem
a passive skill that will heal the caster by #xnumber of enemy units hit by the beam

also about the spawn system down warry about have only one lane spawn units both lanes should spawn units no matter how many players are playing
just the number of spawned units changes depending on how many players

Level 10
sry everyone for making you wait for me. a storm knocked out power lines over here so i was without comp for a few days. Anyway Demi your request has been rejected til you either help me out with more info because ur spells lack the detail i need.

@mill I will start your siege map asap with your request.

@dust this is new for me to look at other maps for errors or help so give me a few days to look at the map to process and see whats going on with it. i actually made a trading system awhile back 2 lol

Level 15
Hello!

I would like to reguest 2 spells for now.

Spell #1
#1 Dead Blast
#2 The Death Walker hits an enemy with a dark spell and gives 10% of the damage to the surrounding allied units.
#3 Well, the hero attack the enemy with a spell, would be cool with some dark effect. And gives 10% of the damage to surrounding allied units. If there is 3 allied units nearby, every one of the gets 33.3% of the 10% that means 3.3% per unit. But if 1 of the 3 units has full health it only divides to the 2 units. 50% and 50% so its 5%.
#4 This spell will be probably very hard to create.
#5 Well, my map is very fast developing and i am creating it solo with my free time, i have much free time and i need the spells.
#6 I dont actually know much about triggering only the very basics. I just would like the spell.
#7 Thanks and if you make it +rep!

Spell #2
#1 Blood mutation
#2 Crazed orc gains 3x hero level health every spell level and 1% of health regeneration every 5 seconds.
#3 Well Every spell level the orc gets 3x hero level. (example is lvl 3 orc gets 18 bonus health and 2% health regeneration from level 2 spell)
#4 Would be probably hard.
#5 Check spell #1
#6 Check spell #1
#7 Thanks again :ogre_haosis:

Spell #3
#1 Spiritual Power
#2 The orc gains 2% of his mana to damage per spell level.
#3 Please check above.
#4 Would be pretty easy i think.
#5 Check Spell #1
#6 Check Spell #1 again
#7 Thanks again dude, i will definetly make you a part of my map because i will probably make more spells incoming. Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.