• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Reforged Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
from commandbuttons
This one is called eredarred;
Yeah that's the unused icon from the original.
I for one think it's an interesting idea to make Detheroc fat, because as far as I remember he was the Dreadlord who mind-controlled Garithos, i.e. it can be argued that he loved working through others, but was a lazy prick himself and hence his lack of physical shape. This change adds a little more characters to the Dreadlords as a group and even though it is a big departure from the original, I think it might actually be a pretty fun one :)
That sounds right. I really liked the idea of making the Dreadlords dissimilar.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Yeah that's the unused icon from the original.
Anyways, this is how they look:
kiljaeden.png
doomguard.png
doomguardsummoned.png

source: Warcraft III Reforged Models

Yeah they look like fish.
I mean this looks more like a nether dragon:
CN6iB8GWgAEwFnY.jpg

Last edited:
Level 1
:) Paladin is a strenght hero at least :D but honestly i don't like the Paladin model, he looks like a modern soldier. But the blade has a different shape, the classic one is like a two-bladed glaive, the new one seems like a melee weapon

Looks like a warhammer space marine. Easily my most disliked model together with the non-bronzebeard mountain king.

Status
Not open for further replies.