• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New record!! More people then 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have sen that today was 3140 peoples in same time. That's almost 100 more than record from 2010. One big gratz to hiveworkshop. It's extrumly popular. What to tell u more. Last few days I am looking at number and I see to it's closer and closer and finaly it's more than magical 3044 from 2010. Once more gratz that all from me xD

Level 22
scaled.php

I was anticipating this day for a very long time :D

Unfortunately, this number is not real.
I once saw ~60 people viewing the Off-Topic section.
A minute later, there were 800+.
A minute later, the number went back down to ~60.

I don't know why something like this would happen.

Obviously, today, this thing must've happened again, except for multiple sections instead of one.

The real number of users who are viewing Hive is usually between 80-300 members and not more than some hundreds of guests. A thousand or so? Possibly.

Level 16
I have sen that today was 3140 peoples in same time. That's almost 100 more than record from 2010. One big gratz to hiveworkshop. It's extrumly popular. What to tell u more. Last few days I am looking at number and I see to it's closer and closer and finaly it's more than magical 3044 from 2010. Once more gratz that all from me xD

I guess the opposite is correct, with each passing day people are loosing interest in WC3. And as a proof go to the Members List and sort the members by Last Visit and you will find lots of inactive members.

You see I wait for eons to find a simple visitor message in my inbox. Also, there are some days that the site become nearly empty. And most of the topics are offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.