• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New rating system suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Well, I've seen it once on the other site.

The rating system wnich was working like this: not every member can vote, olny mods and those, who has at least x (let's say 5) marks wnich are 4 or 5 (they can rate only this resource that they are rated ). This will keep noobs from downvoting really good stuff and will help those who want high quality resources ( besides I really liked this rating stuff :p).

Hope you guys get what I have in mind :)

Level 9
Im responsable :twisted: but yea its seems like a good idea yea saves alot of trouble.

Level 9
yeah that is a good idea actualy cause sometimes you just get those people who act like real jerks and down vote somthing cause its better then there thing

Level 13
The only problem with your idea is classifying those who are respectable and who's not. There has to be a way to decide who are respectable members without leaving anyone out. Thats beside the point that the chance of Darky ever getting around to doing this will take who knows how long.

Level 9
umm classifieing.... maby ones that have been @ this site for awile umm... ones that give compliments alot... hmm thats all i can think of for now..

Status
Not open for further replies.