• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New ORPG - Still under construction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played the map, and there is a lot of unbalanced stuff.
I won the game in singel player.lame...
The last boss could not even touch me! lol.... and it was boring to just attack him, i mean he has 670.000 HP or even more.

Attachments

• hero.JPG
    hero.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 165
Level 16
I played the map, and there is a lot of unbalanced stuff.
I won the game in singel player.lame...
The last boss could not even touch me! lol.... and it was boring to just attack him, i mean he has 670.000 HP or even more.

I know it's easy at the moment, but it's a lot harder in newer version since you deal lots less damage which means less healing from health steal (while creeps deal about the same damage). And you do know it's still early alpha and stuff is about to change.

Level 3
Great nice
your terrain is very impressing
i like it
-----
but i think i don't like if we found a weapon for another classes and we can't take it...
so i think u must make a back pack or some what ^^
-----

Level 9
Serbianbeast maybe u could release some of the models u made and i think youre an great trainer skinner modeller and i got no answer anywhere for this qeustion how to put an skin on an unit

O ye ive seen the screenshots and im now gonna play it it looks really nice even if i only saw screenies.

Very very nice you may want it to be selectable for mapping terraining contests.
I have an bit bad english so it may be whole wrong in text

Level 8
ImBa!

-F***ing good Battle-System
-Very good Terrain
-Super Spells
-Monsters! OMFG!
-Oo
No really. I can see, this map is created by a great mapper. :thumbs_up:

Nurga

Last edited:
Level 6
loving what i'm currently seeing in the screenshots. but a little light would help, barrens is sunny.

Level 6
indeed, but not during night... but that's connected with lore, which hasn't been showed so far...

so it's night in the pics?

i was assuming it was morning, but if it's night then it kinda needs more night feeling into it, or is it just the color of the ground?

Level 3
Really great map, one of the best that I've played in a long long time. Soloed to lvl 18 just now. Have to say, it was boring alone, also there was one thing that bothered me...

Terrain lacks details. It's great as it is, you've used some really nice tricks and done lot of effort to it, big big + for that. But, it feels dead, to say.
So, adding more details and some life to the world would be great :) More bushes, small rocks, junk, trash, and critters. That kind of stuff.
(the portal room after Dwarf boss bothered me most, it was cool room, but just too plain)

I noticed that terrain height varies a lot, but it's not noticable because of the overview camera. But, when I noticed the height differences, they looked really great and fitted.

Items are one thing too. Better inventory system would be ideal for this kind of ORPG, 6 slots just doesn't cut it. Except if you're not planning to add anything else. Two trinkets, weapon, chest, mana and health potions are what fills the inventory currently, and it's fine if there wont be anything else.

Also, map is currently bit easy :) It started to get harder now when I hit 18, but the thing that bothered me was it's basicly only hack & slash. Any chances for trigger filled boss battles? :p Or then I just haven't seen them yet.

Talent system is neat! Awesome job on that :3

Overall, great map, and I will keep testing in multiplayer. This has huge potential, so hopefully you'll find time to do this! :D
Random screenie to the end.
winds01.jpg

Level 12
I'd like to comment that you can't use WoW exports unless you have a working, paid WoW Account, which means everyone who plays your map must have working paid WoW accounts. Is the Barbarian's first ability using the "Charge" icon from WoW? Along with the potion he's holding?

Level 3
I'd like to comment that you can't use WoW exports unless you have a working, paid WoW Account, which means everyone who plays your map must have working paid WoW accounts. Is the Barbarian's first ability using the "Charge" icon from WoW? Along with the potion he's holding?

Is there any proof that he cant use them? Probably something in EULA but still...

Does it matter? There's probably hundreds of maps using WoW models and icons already.

Status
Not open for further replies.