Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

New One Word Story

Discussion in 'Something Else' started by Supermj, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Anduril

Anduril

Resources:
    Resources:
    Once there was an agglomeration of mechanical contraptions floating among stentorian bursts of pure C3H5(NO3)3. Even I could not examine them. They were incomprehensible with all flummery words beholden from impecunious users. Be3Al2(SiO3)6::Cr was being very shiny and green when Hakeem was eating pie shaped cakes. Meanwhile the aftermath of volatile explosions broke worldly discussions about supernovas imploding. "Where are my balls stored in ice?" asked Pianoman while pianing twelve waffles ROFL'ing at abnormal cyrostasis pods. Joel ate Pianoman's mom's strudel's mom's cat's mom's friend. Then, after myspacebarbroke, I ate Anduril's mom's flamingo's leg. "Alas!", pronounced I.

"Lol." replied Hakeem, clearly hiding the fact that he was dead. He refused to barf on Mrs. Wormwood on top of spaghetti, and covered himself cheesily with meatballs and pumpkins with giant cherries. The cannibals thought he was dinner and ate his carcass starting with his meatballs and spaghetti. "Oozing brains" was the favorite area of the feasting zooooombies.

"HOLY ELENAI OF MALAYSIAN DESCENT!" cried the leveling up Tauren Chieftain.

"Suck my nostrils!" responded the Gnomish zombies, hungry for Hakeem's innards.

"Nevar!" shouted Be3Al2(SiO3)6::Cr, when the pigs fought flying Gnomes on Hakeem's fake corpse.

"Cheese it!" cursed Spastic Man. Then he wiffled his ball to Batman! Batman shot Be3Al2(SiO3)6::Cr in cold C3H5(NO3)3 gas, ending his retarded life.

Thus was the old Mrs. Wormwood's cougar put in my closet and incinerated by Pianoman, who had a flame-thrower which spewed SNAKES on puppies huffing and puffing with planes a-bombing Mars and every nook.

"PIZZA'S DONE BAKING MOM!" I proclaimed in agony of spoons that we EXCAVATED, after THE time it exploded into Billions of Sacrimos which killed everyone. I then Pwned HAKEEM while EAAAAAAAAAAAAATING "Special" sausages that EAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Bees! I had not eaten JELLO for 3.141592654.... eons, hence I petted Elenai's head. She dreamed about Elenai.

How did the whales ever excrete Elenai the fabulous Werewulf eater wannabe poodle hat of utter chaos, onions, nucleic extracurricular acids, lulz AND Spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans. The Spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans, nucleic acids, chicken, Pianoman, C3H5(NO3)3Be3Al2(SiO3)6::Cr and Sacrimo, with cheese-dipped nachos exploded into PIZZA!

I sexually penetrated shields with heat-seeking nuclear bones that seek VENGEANCE. Mommy says "Touching midgets will enhance visual appeal", exclaimed MySpaceBarBroke with Tampons snorting in and weasels dancing around chaotic but fuzzy pedo bear crap which ate Elenai.

Suddenly Supermj touched himself frantically, looking for skunks that would trouble Sacrimo. Suddenly Third-Dimension cartoons popped out internally, whilst exploding rabid salmon of archaic mothers on steroidiths

2. DaedraEater

DaedraEater

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Once there was an agglomeration of mechanical contraptions floating among stentorian bursts of pure C3H5(NO3)3. Even I could not examine them. They were incomprehensible with all flummery words beholden from impecunious users. Be3Al2(SiO3)6::Cr was being very shiny and green when Hakeem was eating pie shaped cakes. Meanwhile the aftermath of volatile explosions broke worldly discussions about supernovas imploding. "Where are my balls stored in ice?" asked Pianoman while pianing twelve waffles ROFL'ing at abnormal cyrostasis pods. Joel ate Pianoman's mom's strudel's mom's cat's mom's friend. Then, after myspacebarbroke, I ate Anduril's mom's flamingo's leg. "Alas!", pronounced I.

"Lol." replied Hakeem, clearly hiding the fact that he was dead. He refused to barf on Mrs. Wormwood on top of spaghetti, and covered himself cheesily with meatballs and pumpkins with giant cherries. The cannibals thought he was dinner and ate his carcass starting with his meatballs and spaghetti. "Oozing brains" was the favorite area of the feasting zooooombies.

"Nevar!" shouted Be3Al2(SiO3)6::Cr, when the pigs fought flying Gnomes on Hakeem's fake corpse.

"Cheese it!" cursed Spastic Man. Then he wiffled his ball to Batman! Batman shot Be3Al2(SiO3)6::Cr in cold C3H5(NO3)3 gas, ending his retarded life.

Thus was the old Mrs. Wormwood's cougar put in my closet and incinerated by Pianoman, who had a flame-thrower which spewed SNAKES on puppies huffing and puffing with planes a-bombing Mars and every nook.

"PIZZA'S DONE BAKING MOM!" I proclaimed in agony of spoons that we EXCAVATED, after THE time it exploded into Billions of Sacrimos which killed everyone. I then Pwned HAKEEM while EAAAAAAAAAAAAATING "Special" sausages that EAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Bees! I had not eaten JELLO for 3.141592654.... eons, hence I petted Elenai's head. She dreamed about Elenai.

How did the whales ever excrete Elenai the fabulous Werewulf eater wannabe poodle hat of utter chaos, onions, nucleic extracurricular acids, lulz AND Spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans. The Spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans, nucleic acids, chicken, Pianoman, C3H5(NO3)3Be3Al2(SiO3)6::Cr and Sacrimo, with cheese-dipped nachos exploded into PIZZA!

I sexually penetrated shields with heat-seeking nuclear bones that seek VENGEANCE. Mommy says "Touching midgets will enhance visual appeal", exclaimed MySpaceBarBroke with Tampons snorting in and weasels dancing around chaotic but fuzzy pedo bear crap which ate Elenai.

Suddenly Supermj touched himself frantically, looking for skunks that would trouble Sacrimo. Suddenly Third-Dimension cartoons popped out internally, whilst exploding rabid salmon of archaic mothers on steroidiths, exploding

3. Sacrimo

Sacrimo

Resources:
    Resources:

Suddenly Supermj touched himself frantically, looking for skunks that would trouble Sacrimo. Suddenly Third-Dimension cartoons popped out internally, whilst exploding rabid salmon of archaic mothers on steroidiths, exploding dwarfs!

4. Anduril

Anduril

Resources:
    Resources:

Suddenly Supermj touched himself frantically, looking for skunks that would trouble Sacrimo. Suddenly Third-Dimension cartoons popped out internally, whilst exploding rabid salmon of archaic mothers on steroidiths, exploding dwarfs! Ye

5. DaedraEater

DaedraEater

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:

Suddenly Supermj touched himself frantically, looking for skunks that would trouble Sacrimo. Suddenly Third-Dimension cartoons popped out internally, whilst exploding rabid salmon of archaic mothers on steroidiths, exploding dwarfs! Ye olde

6. Moontraveler

Moontraveler

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:

Suddenly Supermj touched himself frantically, looking for skunks that would trouble Sacrimo. Suddenly Third-Dimension cartoons popped out internally, whilst exploding rabid salmon of archaic mothers on steroidiths, exploding dwarfs! Ye olde asploding

7. Sacrimo

Sacrimo

Resources:
    Resources:

Suddenly Supermj touched himself frantically, looking for skunks that would trouble Sacrimo. Suddenly Third-Dimension cartoons popped out internally, whilst exploding rabid salmon of archaic mothers on steroidiths, exploding dwarfs! Ye olde asploding drinkz.

8. Moontraveler

Moontraveler

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:

Suddenly Supermj touched himself frantically, looking for skunks that would trouble Sacrimo. Suddenly Third-Dimension cartoons popped out internally, whilst exploding rabid salmon of archaic mothers on steroidiths, exploding dwarfs! Ye olde asploding drinkz did

9. Hakeem

Hakeem

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:

Suddenly Supermj touched himself frantically, looking for skunks that would trouble Sacrimo. Suddenly Third-Dimension cartoons popped out internally, whilst exploding rabid salmon of archaic mothers on steroidiths, exploding dwarfs! Ye olde asploding drinkz did combust

10. DaedraEater

DaedraEater

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:

Suddenly Supermj touched himself frantically, looking for skunks that would trouble Sacrimo. Suddenly Third-Dimension cartoons popped out internally, whilst exploding rabid salmon of archaic mothers on steroidiths, exploding dwarfs! Ye olde asploding drinkz did combust puppies.

11. frostwhisper

frostwhisper

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:

Suddenly Supermj touched himself frantically, looking for skunks that would trouble Sacrimo. Suddenly Third-Dimension cartoons popped out internally, whilst exploding rabid salmon of archaic mothers on steroidiths, exploding dwarfs! Ye olde asploding drinkz did combust puppies. Inevitably

12. Supermj

Supermj

Resources:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:

Suddenly Supermj touched himself frantically, looking for skunks that would trouble Sacrimo. Suddenly Third-Dimension cartoons popped out internally, whilst exploding rabid salmon of archaic mothers on steroidiths, exploding dwarfs! Ye olde asploding drinkz did combust puppies. Inevitably thisstory

13. DaedraEater

DaedraEater

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:

Suddenly Supermj touched himself frantically, looking for skunks that would trouble Sacrimo. Suddenly Third-Dimension cartoons popped out internally, whilst exploding rabid salmon of archaic mothers on steroidiths, exploding dwarfs! Ye olde asploding drinkz did combust puppies. Inevitably thisstory destroyed

14. frostwhisper

frostwhisper

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:

Suddenly Supermj touched himself frantically, looking for skunks that would trouble Sacrimo. Suddenly Third-Dimension cartoons popped out internally, whilst exploding rabid salmon of archaic mothers on steroidiths, exploding dwarfs! Ye olde asploding drinkz did combust puppies. Inevitably thisstory destroyed EPIC-ness

15. DaedraEater

DaedraEater

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:

Suddenly Supermj touched himself frantically, looking for skunks that would trouble Sacrimo. Suddenly Third-Dimension cartoons popped out internally, whilst exploding rabid salmon of archaic mothers on steroidiths, exploding dwarfs! Ye olde asploding drinkz did combust puppies. Inevitably thisstory destroyed EPIC-ness across

16. Killface

Killface

Resources:
    Resources:

Suddenly Supermj touched himself frantically, looking for skunks that would trouble Sacrimo. Suddenly Third-Dimension cartoons popped out internally, whilst exploding rabid salmon of archaic mothers on steroidiths, exploding dwarfs! Ye olde asploding drinkz did combust puppies. Inevitably thisstory destroyed EPIC-ness across babies'

17. frostwhisper

frostwhisper

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:

Suddenly Supermj touched himself frantically, looking for skunks that would trouble Sacrimo. Suddenly Third-Dimension cartoons popped out internally, whilst exploding rabid salmon of archaic mothers on steroidiths, exploding dwarfs! Ye olde asploding drinkz did combust puppies. Inevitably thisstory destroyed EPIC-ness across babies' rawr.

18. Killface

Killface

Resources:
    Resources:

Suddenly Supermj touched himself frantically, looking for skunks that would trouble Sacrimo. Suddenly Third-Dimension cartoons popped out internally, whilst exploding rabid salmon of archaic mothers on steroidiths, exploding dwarfs! Ye olde asploding drinkz did combust puppies. Inevitably thisstory destroyed EPIC-ness across babies' rawr.

Were-

19. frostwhisper

frostwhisper

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:

Were jaws

20. Killface

Killface

Resources:
    Resources:

Were jaws slapping