• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New map Idea- Halo Firefight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Permanent mana shield :p And use a trigger to check when to regain "shield" and not. You don't regain "shield" when taking fire or when totally drained right?

Add vehicles; scorpion tanks and ghosts. Tough a skilled modeler will be necessary.

Level 10
In halo 3 odst you don't have shields you have adrenaline that protects you far less than in the older halo games, a fully charged plasma blast would almost kill you when you still have all your life after the shield in the normal halo games.

Level 2
green ET is a CTF vs mode......... you want a mode where everyone is co op and taking on hordes right?

Thats what your asking for in your description *shooting where your character is looking*
Not an auto-fire game

Level 9
I was thinking about doing this too :) I could join your team if you need any help.

And here is a shield system i found earlier on the hive that i was thinking about useing. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-5-0-a-134025/?prev=search=shield&d=list&r=20

I have a gun system that is really nice just the only problem is it doesn't fly off edges (cliffs) but it doesn't go threw trees and such.

send me a PM if i could join your team if you go threw with the idea :)

Level 3
I jsut checked that shield system, its not exactly what I was looking for in a shield system. In one of the previous posts, someone mentioned about using mana as the shield. IMO that would be better, because we can get an accurate percentage on how much shield that person has left.

Looks awesome hahah
I'm an old halo 3 geek haha, if you need help PM me. ;)
I can everything about halo im a general hahaha (A)
!?!?!! :))
Halo + Warcraft = <3/S2/(L)

Status
Not open for further replies.