• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New map coming! You ask for the features you want in it!

What creatures should I add?

• Insects

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Animals (Lions, deers, scorpions, mice, and all)

• Wanderers (Merchants, soldiers to hire, etc)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi there, I just wanted to let you people know that I' m creating a new map, called Raptor Rush (v1.0a, first version). It' s based on kind of a survival of the fittest, each team must kill the others', and I will tell you more, all-custom spells, abilities, models, skins, icons, and more. But I will need more. That' s why I' m creating that topic; could someone lend me some dinosaur, explorer, or anything, icon or model, or skin, even spell? Thanks, I would appreciate your help. By the way, I' ve done almost the 1/4 of it. I have already done the units, some spells, but I need the longest and most boring part of all (to create and edit), triggers. I would also need your help for ideas on what triggers I could use for my map. I' m also talking to you, Sopho and oz02, and may Darky27 help me also? Stay tuned!

Ps: I will miss Darky27. He was a great friend, we chat often on MSN (not for noobish questions, duh!). He helped me out lots of time, and his web site was really helpful for my maps, and I still need it, and I hope the new webmaster will know what to do with it... Not switching the background in pink, as I said on the "Departure Thread", and, that' s about it.

That's a pretty big map I want to create, that' s why I need your support, and your help. As on the topic subject, you choose what precise options you want on it! I' ll submit it on the web site as soon as it' s finished.

Thanks! Laterz.

Level 7
i vote for mystical creatures

which spells do u need? i am asking, because i have some unused on my pc, which i have made half a year ago.

Level 6
Well...

Well I made some, like claws for the dinosaurs, and I was thinking about spells with custom icons for the explorers/humans. Like, for example, the basic goal of the game is destroying the Raptor Nest, Alaazmatras, queen of raptors, for the humans. But I would need spells for them, I don' t know, for example, Run Away, I was thinking, a spell that boosts the movement speed for like 5 seconds. Easy spells, but I' m kinda busy, and I also play Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, I' m between Wc3 and DII, so kinda struck... That' s why I need your help.

Thanks.

Level 6
Hehe

Good to see you again, Sopho. Thanks, yeah, I need some of your skins talents :p. I know, I downloaded much of my skins and models here, but I need more... Like the Raptor, Ancient Dragon Lord, for example, are used in my map. And, could you, for example, make a T-Rex (Tyrannosaurus Rexus) skin? Like, taking the Raptor model or something like this and re-texture it completely? Thanks in advance.

Level 6
Wou-lah... Yeah, but I' ll need alot. All I can find on this site and others are bees and termits... I' ll try to find like, prehistoric insects. As I don' t know how to model/skin, I' ll need all the help I can have...

Level 6
Hum... I' ve been thinking about a skin to make a cyclop. Maybe taking the Ogre model, removing one head or putting it blank, only taking the one-eyed part of it. It could work, but I' m not sure... For insects, I' ve been searching for a long time. Almost no Wc3 web site have any insects, but if someone could skin the bee model on this page, giving it a look of prehistorical insect, it would be nice. Also for mystical creatures, I can have every dragon, that I want, maybe some minotaurs, harpies, sirens... But I will need some time. I' m now doing the basics of my map, I almost finished terrain, finishing the unit properties, and about 1/3 of the spells are done. After I will need to activate triggers for it. Not even half way done...

Level 6
Thanks, that will help! By the way, do you think you could erase the 2nd head of the Ogre? I know, I' m pretty asking hard things, but I want my map to be as good as possible... Lol, who knows, maybe that one day I' ll see every game created on B.Net are based on my map... Well that would really astonish me...

Level 6
Hum... By the way, that makes a long time I haven' t created a map, so, could someone tell me again how to set the team' s players? Like, you have a computer player, and you want it to be always a computer player. And vice-versa for the users players.

Level 6
Never mind, I got it. By the way, I got a problem with my map: I can' t find any other idea! If someone could help me getting ideas on human spells, abilities, models, icons, skins... It would be of great help.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.