• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Loadingscreen? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I threw together a loadingscreen that would have everything we needed, and I think it turned out really nice!

121xs8w.jpg

And yes, the changelog that I put there was just to show you how it would look ^^

Most credits goes to CloudWolf, as I used a lot of things from his old Loadingscreen :D

So guys, what do you think about it? :>

Level 19
Hey dansaDisco! That loading screen looks really really good. I surely think we could actually end up using it if CloudWolf wants to. Make sure to give him the original copy so the image and the texts are easier to edit.

Just an suggestion, could you perhaps add a "For more info go to Hiveworkshop.com" at the bottom of the Change Log? A little advertising for Hiveworkshop would be nice.

Level 16
Hey dansaDisco! That loading screen looks really really good. I surely think we could actually end up using it if CloudWolf wants to. Make sure to give him the original copy so the image and the texts are easier to edit.

Just an suggestion, could you perhaps add a "For more info go to Hiveworkshop.com" at the bottom of the Change Log? A little advertising for Hiveworkshop would be nice.

Yeah, the changelog shouldn't be like that when 1.18 is release, it was just an example to see how the text would look ^^

Hm, nice but not perfect. I would use another background-picture. the barbarian etc. looks to pixelized! u should use another picture, with better quality or a better version of this one. :)

Pixelized? Where.
That's an original image from blizzards website, with original resolution and everything, so I don't see how it could be pixelized O_O

Level 19
Yeah, the changelog shouldn't be like that when 1.18 is release, it was just an example to see how the text would look ^^

Pixelized? Where.
That's an original image from blizzards website, with original resolution and everything, so I don't see how it could be pixelized O_O
PM Cloudwolf about it. He probably won't find this thread burried under this sub-sub-sub forum.

Level 17
Hmm....
Didnt you miss two names there?
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/diablo-iii-warcraft-606/the-d3w-team-129362/

Also add a text like "Visit our forums at http://www.hiveworkshop.com/"

And yes, he probably wont find it, since he kinda gave us the "keep the forum for me" thing :p
It is the members of the forum that keeps the forum and often we inform him when we find anything interesting if he doesnt find it himself.

And i remember 1.8.... ahh =) Good ol days. I think it was in that version i joined the team, but im not sure ^^

And the background is not to pixeled? It is suppost to look like that? Isnt that the original resolution?

Level 17
Ofc he will, i mean... why not? o.o'
And The_Silent joined months ago, but he isnt so active around here, but he does make spells.
And DarkHolme joined the same day as you.
Did you start to make this before you joined the team? :p

Level 30
I just had a preview of it today when I played the map. It looks really great! But could you perhaps increase the quality a bit? In the loading process it looks kinda blurry in the version I got yesterday.

Btw, you forgot Darkholme in the credit part of the loading screen.

Dnt worry :) Its already been fixed :D He was on there, its just that the bottom part of the text had been cut off xD

Status
Not open for further replies.