• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Never knew you could post yer works here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
:grin:

I posted all of these on my DA account.
Maybe here i can get more comments to improve my works?

Oh, and when you comment, PLEASE don't be gentle. :D

The_Ripper_by_dizzt.jpg

Bard_by_dizzt.jpg

Gabriel_by_dizzt.jpg

inscribe_by_dizzt.jpg

Gabby_by_dizzt.jpg

D_by_dizzt.jpg

1st_Demon_by_dizzt.jpg

0c2dec5c9fa40de56f6ac9060c42bce9.jpg

f5b7dcae6eb99be4f4139234ea9314f2.jpg

jester.jpg

Ghoul_by_dizzt.jpg

Music_for_the_Deaf_by_dizzt.jpg

Worship_Alexander_by_dizzt.jpg

___by_dizzt.jpg

c4cf0644d3a18923107aa0cb1e21f09b.jpg

c66153ca925e1ac7084480dbb237b4b5.jpg

Warder_by_dizzt.jpg

Last edited:
Level 13
Wow... Just. AWESOME!
I like the way how did the Doll ;3

The w00t-cat is happy and want moar pictures.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

A lot of neat stuff here, mate. Good work.

Now, for some requested criticism- on the third guy, his hands are too large imo, I mean. they're huge. They look great though, otherwise. Oh, and I don't like yellow lighting on black, but that's personal opinion.

Some of them are also a tad blurry. For instance the large one with background and a flying castle in the far.

Anyway I shouldn't complain about proportions because you obviously went for a comic-ish style, where the standard is huge shoes and large hands.

Level 9
@ PsychoNerdial -> Thanks. mann, i never get tired of evil grinns

@shiiK -> Yeah i often get carried away with the hands. Though i like drawing them out of proportion. i think it gives the impression of physical power.... or something. :p

@ Squidle -> actually my eyes hurt after i drew the hair. everything looked green after an hour or so staring at the RED-ORANGE hair. LoL

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

True, sort of handy-man-ish thing I guess, all good ol' workers (like miners) have large rough hands and they certainly look stronger (basically because they are).

Keep posting, inspirational! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.