• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Netherwind Dreams

Reactions: deepstrasz and Kwah
It is a mini game of a tower defence for the Mini game contest 2. Enjoy.

Credits are in the Quests and this is protected.

Keywords:
Tower Defence, Towers, Fun.
Contents

Netherwind Dreams (Map)

Reviews
14:38, 13th Jul 2008 MasterHaosis: Hey man awesome map ! I like it alot, awesome mix of mini cinematics and tower defence. Hovewer I think you oculd make it more interesting putting there custom unit (death riders and such) instead normal fel orcs...

M

14:38, 13th Jul 2008
MasterHaosis: Hey man awesome map ! I like it alot, awesome mix of mini cinematics and tower defence. Hovewer I think you oculd make it more interesting putting there custom unit (death riders and such) instead normal fel orcs. You have alot of models for that purpose. Well i play this with skeleton builder nice selection of units there, but you coul put more towers. But yeah you already have laot of builders to choose for more fun. ,,Fear me mortals ! I am Netherwind who send you in this cursed place'' hahaha I like it ! Man nice work, Highly recommended and
[APPROVED]

Level 1
Hey mate, very nice job, i enjoyed playing. I know how hard you worked on this map and i hope others will enjoy it too. 5/5 mate, gj and gl in the contest!