Nerubian Behemoth

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
So I went through my uploaded models and textures and decided to rework THIS model.
Then I found a texture that's quite similar to THIS skin. This one has significantly less polycount (although still pretty high) than the old model.
Includes an alternate version that could fit as a Silithid unit.
UPDATE:
-added decay flesh and decay bone animation
-added two variants. one for the silithid and one for the nerubian

Credits to @General Frank for allowing me to use the material filters of his Mad Scientist model. Thank you!
Previews
Contents

Nerubian Behemoth (Model)

Nerubian Behemoth (Purple) (Model)

Nerubian Behemoth (Purple) Portrait (Model)

Nerubian Behemoth Portrait (Model)

Silithid Behemoth (Model)

Silithid Behemoth (Blue) (Model)

Silithid Behemoth (Blue) Portrait (Model)

Silithid Behemoth Portrait (Model)

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 40
Man you have not lost your touch. This guy is just about as Warcrafty as can be, with a clear silhouette, strong colors, obvious TC, and a kickin' Portrait. Crypt Lord animations means plenty of useful ones, and fit perfectly well here (with maybe some slight mesh clipping). The Silithid version is just icing on the cake.

My only gripes would be that this is solely a Hero (would need Decay Flesh/Bone animations at least, removed Hero Glow possibly). Also a tiny tiny one would also be that both of them seem kinda Silithid-ish in color; I think Nerubians tend to have darker tones? More iridescence? Ah dannae. It still looks great.

Level 60
Man you have not lost your touch. This guy is just about as Warcrafty as can be, with a clear silhouette, strong colors, obvious TC, and a kickin' Portrait. Crypt Lord animations means plenty of useful ones, and fit perfectly well here (with maybe some slight mesh clipping). The Silithid version is just icing on the cake.

My only gripes would be that this is solely a Hero (would need Decay Flesh/Bone animations at least, removed Hero Glow possibly). Also a tiny tiny one would also be that both of them seem kinda Silithid-ish in color; I think Nerubians tend to have darker tones? More iridescence? Ah dannae. It still looks great.
I was REALLY itching to make use of the mur'gul textures for an insectoid model. the bipedal one didn't look as good. Then it struck me like a horseshoe in the face after I saw one of the old skins I uploaded to just make a crypt lord based model.

I'll work on decay animations this weekend. for now, it'll have to be a hero. as for the nerubian's textures, idk how to make it iridescent. I can make it more purple though to make it fit with some of the in-game nerubians.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 40
I was REALLY itching to make use of the mur'gul textures for an insectoid model. the bipedal one didn't look as good. Then it struck me like a horseshoe in the face after I saw one of the old skins I uploaded to just make a crypt lord based model.
Schweet! Glad that worked out. : )

I'll work on decay animations this weekend. for now, it'll have to be a hero.
Cool. No rush for me of course. xD

as for the nerubian's textures, idk how to make it iridescent. I can make it more purple though to make it fit with some of the in-game nerubians.
Well I don't know about purple exactly. The Crypt Lord has that iridescent shiny green/blue, and the creep nerubians have a whole bunch of colors. I think (and this is where my long absence hurts me) usually it's just a lot darker. I've always attributed the really bright/neon-style colorations with Silithid, ala Silithid Devourer.

Again the tiniest of gripes. I think it looks great.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 40
The new colors are fantastic (geoset coloring?), and the Decay animations are swell. Massively improved bundle; absolutely great.

I hate to be That Guy, but I noticed the Dissipates are all Undead-themed (based off of the Crypt Lord I imagine)... And technically neither Nerubians nor Silithid would be aligned with the Scourge, so this guy should Dissipate like other heroes (floating up, no skull SFX). x/

Level 60
The new colors are fantastic (geoset coloring?), and the Decay animations are swell. Massively improved bundle; absolutely great.

I hate to be That Guy, but I noticed the Dissipates are all Undead-themed (based off of the Crypt Lord I imagine)... And technically neither Nerubians nor Silithid would be aligned with the Scourge, so this guy should Dissipate like other heroes (floating up, no skull SFX). x/
oof. i totally forgot about the dissipate animations. will fix them soon.