Needs Me Some Team for "WSG" CTF!

Does WSG sound like a fun concept to you?

• Total voters
Level 1
Project Name: Warsong Gulch CTF

Map Type: CTF, PvP

Members Needed: All; Terrainer, Item Maker, Unit Maker, Spell Maker

I have an on-going project for a capture the flag game modeled after Warsong Gulch battleground from World of Warcraft. I have the terrain almost finished, it looks great imo...spitting image of WSG. The rest of the project is pretty much in the concept phase. I have some very good ideas for the playable units, items and dynamics of the game. I really need some help setting up the flag pick-up/cap.
Please respond to this if you are interested. Thank you

Level 21
Sounds easy enough, but will this game include all the WoW stuff? or will it be like wc3-wow with only the main abilities for each class n stuff...?
Either way, if you want to get me or anyone else more interested in this post some screen shots, put out some more info, all em good stuff =p
As for the flag pick-up/cap, this is a very easy concept and I'd be willing to help you on that.

Level 1
This is all pretty new to me. I apologize for being such a mapnoob. How do I take and access screenshots of map editor?
As for abilities, yes, I plan on only having the basic abilities for each class. A simple example of a playable character would be:

Undead Rogue - abilities: Stealth, Sap, Sprint, Backstab

I would consider adding more abilities per hero. Another idea for heros would be to make a playable character for every notable build, for example:

Dwarf Shadow Priest - abilities: Shadow Word: Pain, Mind Blast, Psychic Scream, Mind Flay

This way seems harder to pull off, but I would LOVE to play a feral druid:)
Anyway, this is a pretty big undertaking for me. I have tinkered with the map editor but I am not very adept with it. I have watched a few youtube videos and everything seems simple enough, for instance making a hero tavern looks very easy. The hardest part seems to be making spells and of course balancing(tell me if I'm wrong here). I basically just want to make this game because I want to PLAY IT! It sounds like fun.
Please let me know how to do screenshot so I can show you what I have so far for the terrain. Thanks!