• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Need transporting system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
At first - sorry for my bad english, i'm a russian))

And now about my problem.
Does anybody has a transporting system in GUI? Or can anybody help me with it?

I make an ORPG, and i want to do this: player buy a ticket for flying by dirigable, and then his hero flying to the destination point(camera apply to the dirigable, and follow him).

I tried to do everything, but all of it was failed. So, i need a help))

Level 4
You could do "when a unit buys an item' and that item is a ticket to a specific place, then put him in a small room so it acts like he's in a ship/airplane, and wait a specific time. After that. put him in the place he wants to go.

Level 4
... no no no.

I don't want to move unit instantly to destination - it isn't a teleporting. I want to show a fly by dirigable(there is a camera back of the dirigable, and vehicle flying to the destination point). And I don't want to move hero in room, no. It is all must be in real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.