• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some help (gui)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I made a countdowntimer that turn of revive trigger, but i need a trigger that make team with living units(hunter's here) win.. Tried to do:

• If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    • If - Conditions
      • (Number of living Hunter units owned by (Random player from Player Group - Player 1 (Red))) Greater than or equal to 1
      • (Number of living Hunter units owned by (Random player from Player Group - Player 7 (Green))) Equal to 0
    • Then - Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: Team one has won th...
    • Else - Actions
      • Do nothing
even i can see that is wrong but.. found no other way >.<
Attached file ;)

Attachments

• Hunters.w3x
    140 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Level 19
As I get this trigger supposed to show who won decided by who has some hunters alive
But I cant help you without seeing map

or let me try
Well if this is a periodic timer
change event as unit dies
if this is a timer starts when game is finished
change do nothing part to Text message: Team 2 won

Give a link or attach the map pls

Level 11
You're only checking player 1 and player 7, so you should have an or condition that says "does player 1 have more than 1 unit, does player 2 have more than 1 unit, does player 3 have more than 1 unit, etc."

and then you should have an and condition that says does player 7 have no units, does player 8 have no units, etc.

Sorry but I dont have WE on right now so I couldnt make the trigger, I hope you understand though.

Level 2
You're only checking player 1 and player 7, so you should have an or condition that says "does player 1 have more than 1 unit, does player 2 have more than 1 unit, does player 3 have more than 1 unit, etc."

and then you should have an and condition that says does player 7 have no units, does player 8 have no units, etc

That wouldn't work.. Cause if only player 1 and 3 got living unit then no one win or what?:p
What i need should be somthing that makes team win if they got more than one hunter and other team none.

Level 11
That wouldn't work.. Cause if only player 1 and 3 got living unit then no one win or what?:p
What i need should be somthing that makes team win if they got more than one hunter and other team none.
yes I know, that's why it's an OR condition, that means if any of the conditions are true then it will happen. So if even 1 player has more than 1 unit, then they will win.

dont use random player, just use player 1. I dont think you want it so that, if only player one has a unit while only player 7 dont then win, cause if player 1s team is all alive but hes dead then the team wont win.

ill post a trigger.

• victory team 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • And - All (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
            • Conditions
              • (Number of living Footman units owned by Player 1 (Red)) Greater than or equal to 1
              • (Number of living Footman units owned by Player 2 (Blue)) Greater than or equal to 1
              • (Number of living Footman units owned by Player 3 (Teal)) Greater than or equal to 1
              • (Number of living Footman units owned by Player 4 (Purple)) Greater than or equal to 1
              • (Number of living Footman units owned by Player 5 (Yellow)) Greater than or equal to 1
              • (Number of living Footman units owned by Player 6 (Orange)) Greater than or equal to 1
          • And - All (Conditions) are true
            • Conditions
              • (Number of living Footman units owned by Player 7 (Green)) Equal to 0
              • (Number of living Footman units owned by Player 8 (Pink)) Equal to 0
              • (Number of living Footman units owned by Player 9 (Gray)) Equal to 0
              • (Number of living Footman units owned by Player 10 (Light Blue)) Equal to 0
              • (Number of living Footman units owned by Player 11 (Dark Green)) Equal to 0
              • (Number of living Footman units owned by Player 12 (Brown)) Equal to 0
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: Team 1 has won the ...
For the other team just switch it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.