• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need pro triggerer or med-terrainer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
It all depends on how good you terrain. People like Born2Modificate have no problem whatsoever getting in if he wanted to lol
VERY GOOD terrainers only! Not those type of terrainers that make a good TD map and say they can terrain/trigger good. We also need people who wont just join and never do anything or be active ever again (i.e. Beantony)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
JASS = MASTER
GUI = APPRENTICE

GUI basicly is downgraded jass with about half or quarter of the power since all actions in GUI lead to a jass counterpart that often is uniffecent or leaks.
Really I do not know why people bother with GUI when jass is easy to use and better in EVERY way.

MAN I can not imagine making maps without jass. . .

Level 25
Well, JASS is not REQUIRED, however, it is highly recommended and you must have excellent skills with the GUI Triggers. For an example, KingofJasons would be great since he specializes in GUI Triggers.
Case closed. Unless if you want to do triggers/JASS for the project, no further questions please.

Well, JASS is not REQUIRED, however, it is highly recommended and you must have excellent skills with the GUI Triggers. For an example, KingofJasons would be great since he specializes in GUI Triggers.
Case closed. Unless if you want to do triggers/JASS for the project, no further questions please.

*raises hand*

Status
Not open for further replies.