• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need model of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Need models of

Im Plutonium (Gev) interessed in World Editing and have big planes
I have created map CoreVSArm Battle of Arm and Core V2.0 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site its locked. At first I tought that its will be right. So Im trying to combine Total Annihilation and Warcraft. The map is Hero defiance and i think its will be bether if il have in my map Commanders of Arm and Core. If you guys can geave me the models of them or some models like them its will be greate

This is Core commander
http://www.ratpacker.com/Images/Core_Commander.gif

Here is Arm commander
http://www.ratpacker.com/Images/Arm_Commander.gif

Thank you for attention

:cute:

Level 10
you can convert the TA models directly to wc3 models if you have 3ds. However the TA textures are HUGE and totally unsuitable for wc3, as is the texturing method as TA builds by-face warcraft uses skins.

If you ever heard of a Mod for OTA or Spring TA called Mechwars, I built it so trust me on this one, its gonna be a LOT of hard work.

Level 10
if you want I still have all the OTA tools and disk images if you are really crazy(read stupid) enought o try this project. Including all the mechwars models, TA:WD and 100's of custom units textures etc to work with :)

Level 3
You can download my map. The link is in first post, but its locked. You can find thear A story of my map and play it a little. You can find in game a hero named Terminator. At this time its model is a lumer goblin in robat but i need some thing awesame for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.