• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Need help with a terraining effect..

Status
Not open for further replies.

_PV

_PV

Level 7
As the title states, I am having trouble achieving a certain terrain-effect(as portrayed in the following image)
196126-albums7629-picture89431.jpg

I honestly don't know how to describe what I am looking for with words, but know I am referring to the cliff in the image! xD
I did however make a very similar thread a good 4 years ago, and was given some file to put in my Warcraft3 UI file, but due to certain occurrences, I had to Format my PC so thus all my Modding-tools and such are quite gone.
Help will be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:
Oh I see, you are in need of the MiscData text file. Here and put it in your UI file, if you don't have that folder than create it and then put the text file there :)

its UMSWE. JNGP has the features of it but it only works with an unpatched WC3:TFT if im correct u have to enable "disable editor limits"(or something like that) option.
That but it will only work with the normal editor and JNGP if it has that text file I linked above :)

Reactions: _PV

_PV

_PV

Level 7
Thanks so much! I tried downloading the link of "MiscData" off my old thread, but the link has expired so thus the file wasn't available for me anymore :c
I do however have one more query, regarding jassnewgenpack (The enhanced World editor, I guess) - I will just ask it here cause I don't want to make another thread :p
I tried downloading it from Tools, but Chrome detects a virus so download fails. So I tried it on firefox, and it works! Everything great and so forth, but now it just won't open :/ First I got plagued with an error message: "There is already an instance of WE open." ... and now it doesn't even respond at all T_T Any suggestions how I can get jassnewgen up and running?

Status
Not open for further replies.