1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Vote for the best entries in the 13th Music Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Need help for unit.

Discussion in 'Modeling & Animation' started by Kalamestari_69, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Kalamestari_69

Kalamestari_69

Resources:
    Resources:
    This time in need help for good hero mod. Well, everybody knows High or Blood elf Worker. I need help to make it to attack with right hand (My downloaded mods needs it), and maybe it can defend with left hand (For left handed shield mods). One more thing. That pick, worker is carrying, it needs to be removed! It doesn't fit with attachment mods i have downloaded.

2. Scuthy

Scuthy

Resources:
    Resources:
    what do you need it for?
    more details, please:wgrin:

but I think you could load the animations of the footman, couldnt you?

Greetz
    Scuthy

3. mato

mato

Resources:
    Resources:
    this should be in the requests forum, unless you're planing on editing those anims yourself

4. Kalamestari_69

Kalamestari_69

Resources:
    Resources:
    Using it on my rpg.