• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Campaign Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well i decided to explore the campaign editor some and I am in need of how to get the maps to show up on the campaign screen. When i submit a pre-made map it shows up blue and It can not be used, I basically want to make a collection of premade maps of mine into one big thing is this possible? Or can some one tell me how to make maps and then have them show up so you can select them right off the screen.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Open Campaign Editor, and click on the Loading Screen category. Press Edit and click Add Button or simply press Ctrl + A at same time.

1. Select number of chapter, more specifically, mission number 1, or number 2, etc.
2. Give a title to the button.
3. Select the map file for the respective button.
4. Select visible or not. This should only be used in the first chapter of the campaign.

After doing this, you won't see the annoying message any longer.

-Rui

Level 5
Sorry for the double post but when i tried to get in my name i clicked on the button with a maps name on it and then the screen went black and wouldn't load up, is it severe lag? Or do i have to delete stuff and make more room? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.