• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

What do you do, as in your specialty?

Level 11
@ Freakazoid: I can supply you guys with any screenshot you need, I'm very good at getting in places >:)

@ Chriz. & Craka J: I'm mainly good at terraining and making the custom units and spells a map would contain, one of my original maps had some very nice terrain at the beginning (However I recently lost the map from a hard-drive reformat), however I can give you a screenshot of one of the maps I'm currently working on (I'll have it posted in a little while.)

Level 25
Well if you believe you are a good terrainer, post it on the forum for all to see and judge :)
BTW, do you play Alliance or Horde? If you play alliance then thats good because I'm a hordie and I can get screenshots of Horde areas as well.

Last edited:
Level 11
I got a 60 Human Priest and a 60 Human Rogue on Darkspear :)

And I'll one of my maps uploaded to the site in a little bit, you can download and check it out. However its a teamplay map so if you want to check it out you'll need to either get some friends together on BNet or you can just do a whoseyourdaddy through the map in single player :p, I'll also get the link up when I do so you don't need to search through the maps for it.

Level 6
Who said i dont play WoW? I also play WoW :) These are my chars Alastor Undead Warrior lvl 60 and Cow Tauren Druid -Feral- lvl 60.

:infl_thumbs_up:

Attachments

• Alastor.jpg
    Alastor.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 203
  • Alastor 1.jpg
    Alastor 1.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 162
  • Cow.jpg
    Cow.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 213
  • Cow 1.jpg
    Cow 1.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Level 11
Ok apparently I can't upload it directly into the resource section of the site because it won't let me login on the resources page and it keeps logging me out when I goto the page -_-

However I went and uploaded it to filefront, heres the link.

http://files.filefront.com/Nefarians_Revenge_v21w3x/;6539837;;/fileinfo.html

I've made 3 maps in my little series, Hell's Invasion, Nefarian's Revenge, and the last one I'm currently still working on is the Siege of Dalaran. They are teamplay based maps that are similar in some ways to a WoW instance, most of the characters you can choose are WoW based, but some are custom made ones. I've gotten many good pieces of criticism for my map (Some bad pieces too, however most of the people who give negative criticism have been the people who always play maps where your character is insanely godly -_-)

Anyway, just pop whoseyourdaddy and take a look at the map, tell me how it looks and if you like my style of mapping and such. Its my best example of my work.

Level 6
Really? If you do then that is fantastic! Mainly because you can use the WoW Map Viewer that I posted on the old forum.

Yeahp, but for some odd reason i cant use it. It suddenly gives an error when i try to open it.

ANYWAY! I -really really know- Durotar, Barrens, Mulgore, Tanaris, Silithus, Un Goro, a bit of Feralas, Felwood,... well i've travelled across the whole Kalimdor.

Level 25
Nope. None of my characters are named CrakaJ or anything close to that. The only character I play mainly is Koraak(60 Orc Hunter), Izalador(21 Undead Rogue),and Strome(19 Orc Shaman)
By the way Sgt.Johnson; The team has decided that before we let you on the team, we must see what you can do for the project, no screenshots or any old systems that you claim to have made... we just want you to trigger something or whatever it is you do and if it turns out good, you're in!
-Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.