• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Anatomy Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I don't know about any anatomy tutorials, but my advice is to look at a lot of photos, particularly stock photos - there's quite a few artists devoted to posting stock photos on deviantart.com

http://mjranum-stock.deviantart.com/ - is one, I find a lot of inspiration there.

Level 24
You dont really need tutorials, just go to the library and borrow a book on human anatomy, read a bit, study the human structure (particulary bones) and full body. Or te best thing you could actually is just take studies from your own body by studying yourself in the mirror or take studies by other people (For example if you're starting to learn proper coloring you can note that the most pink areas on your body are where the blood is most visible, like on your grip side of your hands). Then draw some rough sketches. Perhaps start with a stickman and build on with circles and squares till you got the shapes right. Then define the rest right and go into details and stuff.

Best advice is just to practise and study, tutorials you'll usually forget after a day or so unless you got a good memory because they dont crave any performance from you. If you do follow them, make sure not to copy the work from the tutorial and work out your own work from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.