• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need an icon? Come here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
:grin:
IconHelp.png
:grin:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Alright, so ive desided to help people making icons
for their maps. The only thing theyll have to do
is Requesting what icon they want (maybe give me a picture?)
And then i will create them. Alot of people has already been givin
my help and told me that this was a very usefull
thread so i will keep on.

My only request is that you yourself convert the icon i made into
a .BLP file.
You can do that by using this program: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/warcraft-iii-viewer-62878/
It's an very usefull and easy working tool so
enjoy using it.

This is what i can do:

- Change Colors on Icons
manaflare.gif
to this
111-2.jpg

- Turn pictures into Icons & remove baggrounds
14121.jpg
to this
888.jpg

- Change icon Border Colors
NORMAL.jpg
to
GREEN.jpg
or
BLUE.jpg
or
PINK.jpg

I will gladly make new icons for models by
taking screen pictures and so on.
You should scroll down and
see my work for others

I make them very fast, so you
won't be waiting for long.
And you can request as many times
you want but don't go
too craaazy! (;

PS: This was the first icon helping thread!
Everyone else is just Thread idéa stealers..

Have fun <3

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

:ugly:

Last edited:
Level 3
Hello. So, I need an Icon! :D
Can you make a Icon of the face of this woman? This is Phantom Míria, from "Claymore".

Also, I need the icon of this woman face too. Is Clare, from "Claymore" too.

Hope you can help. xD

Thanks. :)

Level 14
Hello. So, I need an Icon! :D
Can you make a Icon of the face of this woman? This is Phantom Míria, from "Claymore".

Also, I need the icon of this woman face too. Is Clare, from "Claymore" too.

Hope you can help. xD

Thanks. :)

I won't Ruin your Plans or anything, but Could you instead of that picture upload one with her Face ONLY.
Because it's hard to cut her face out from such a distance and then make it an good looking icon.
:)

Last edited:
Level 4
Hi. I would like to request an icon, i dont know how easy it will be though :D

If you look at the japanese flag it has the sun coming on the horizon, im gonna need that only colored, with a desert used as a horizon, and with other planets in the background. Some additional features if possible: a skull with a sword and shield laying on the desert floor. I need the sun to look reaaaally close to earth though. Get back to me if you think you can do it :D thanks

Level 14
Good, tomorrow i'll do it for you n_n

If you look at the japanese flag it has the sun coming on the horizon, im gonna need that only colored, with a desert used as a horizon, and with other planets in the background. Some additional features if possible: a skull with a sword and shield laying on the desert floor. I need the sun to look reaaaally close to earth though. Get back to me if you think you can do it :D thanks

Dude wtf, you want that as an 60x60 icon xD?

Last edited:
Level 5
I need 2 icons.If u can help i need them asap.They will fit with my cluster bombs/cluster molotov spells i requested.I would be 3-5(ur choice) or bombs flying through the air.It should be simple but ive never made an icon b4.Thanks if u do this if not =(.I Will give +rep if u do help ofcourse.If u need more info ask or check the "cluster grenade" thread.Thanks ahead.Sorry its name is "Cluster Bombs"

Last edited:
Level 14
I could use an Icon for this Ner'zhul model (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/nerzhul-48865/?prev=search=Ner'zhul&d=list&r=20). I made a semi-decent one using the Troll Wizard dude, but I would prefer a more professional one.

Isn't there already an icon for that model?
:smile:

icon001.png
icon002.png

hope these can do it : )

I need 2 icons.If u can help i need them asap.They will fit with my cluster bombs/cluster molotov spells i requested.I would be 3-5(ur choice) or bombs flying through the air.It should be simple but ive never made an icon b4.Thanks if u do this if not =(.I Will give +rep if u do help ofcourse.If u need more info ask or check the "cluster grenade" thread.Thanks ahead.Sorry its name is "Cluster Bombs"

you just need to tell me what ASAP is? :xxd:
mAde these for fun.. im not at home right now but if you can use them tell me, else ill try to do it better when ill get home again :thumbs_up:

icon003.png
icon004.png

I could use an Icon for this Ner'zhul model (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/nerzhul-48865/?prev=search=Ner'zhul&d=list&r=20). I made a semi-decent one using the Troll Wizard dude, but I would prefer a more professional one.

hope this helps ^__^
icon005.png

(else i'll make you a new one) :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 14
for sure. no problems mate : )

8e89719d34d678e5.png

ok, i really tried.. hope you can use this :hohum:

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
I need 3 icons (or give me link) but i think that will be easy to make.
I want potion like i DotA (or use pictures from DotA) that will have 3 charges, look like this 3/3 next 2/3, 1/3 and last is empty. Because i can't find it.

easy job :=)
what potion from DotA? :grin:

I need 3 icons (or give me link) but i think that will be easy to make.
I want potion like i DotA (or use pictures from DotA) that will have 3 charges, look like this 3/3 next 2/3, 1/3 and last is empty. Because i can't find it.

Potion001.png
Potion002.png
Potion003.png
Potion004.png

Level 14
Level 1
Pretty simple request, but I have no idea how to do this myself so :wink: I need this icon in PAS (and DISPAS obviously). So I'd appreciate if you could do that for me, thanks in advance
frostarmor.jpg

Level 14
Pretty simple request, but I have no idea how to do this myself so :wink: I need this icon in PAS (and DISPAS obviously). So I'd appreciate if you could do that for me, thanks in advance
frostarmor.jpg

I Think youll have to give me an little bigger icon picture of the frost armor :grin:

unless these works:
icon1.png
icon2.png

eMo2LoVe can you pm and give the picture?

what picture? oO:bored:

Level 1
Lol, I'm terribly sorry, I must've accidently downsized it. Thanks for trying it anyway :thumbs_up: but I'd prefer a higher quality one, so I hope this is the proper size:

frostarmora.jpg

Level 17
Okay,
I need 3 icons, small onces because they have to replace the standard STR/AGI/INT icons.

All 3 of them need a darkish blue background, and the image has to be a yellow.
For str I want a hammer, for agi a bow, and for int a staff.
Shouldn't take you so long I guess ^^ but with the holidays and all, I'll wait.

Level 5
Sup emo its me again i need some new icons for some orbs like the fire one and shadow one. If u can just remake them and add a few new details to make it look more like they r flying like a shockwave.

Level 12
Hey if you can make icons for my LOTR map
- Gandalf the Grey
- Boromir
- Aragorn
- Gimli
- Legolas
- Frodo Baggins
- Samwise Gamgee
- Merry
- Peregrin Took
- Moria Goblin