• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a Terrainer and Triggerer for The Seven Seas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm currently working on a map called The Seven Seas, its still pretty early on and I could really use some help to make it go faster. I really need a terrainer to setup the terrain obviously and a triggerer to better my triggers and help me get some triggers needed for the map. If you want to know more about the map PM or IM me, if you want to help with the map PM/IM me and I'll get back to you ASAP. Heres a little info on the map:

You choose a captain/race and build your own little town on a part of the map. You get your own flagship for your captain and try to better your flagship and build unique items/ships. You are trying to build an armada to destroy the other empires on the sea by yourself or with some allies, the game can easily go from a free for all to a 4v4 in no time. The winners will get something special for next time they play, but I'm still working on that idea. I don't want to say much cause its still early on but theres a little info.

Status
Not open for further replies.