• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a model? Request it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm currently working on an RPG where in the games midpoint, you get the choice to become a Death Knight. I need a Dwarf Death Knight model, not mounted. Either with a nice death knight runesword, or a death knight version of a rifle.

EDIT: Pictures added

73cvhj.jpg

2rzt0ep.jpg

Something like this, but with a DK's runeblade or a epic DK rifle if you can make one.

Level 3
ah021009murloc.jpg
murloc.jpg

MURLOC WITH DEFEND? AND SPEAR? PLEASE?!
messege me if someone is realy going to do this. dout it. no one cares about me.

Level 9
MURLOC WITH DEFEND? AND SPEAR? PLEASE?!
messege me if someone is realy going to do this. dout it. no one cares about me.

I can assure you, going emo on the forum isn't going to sway the odds in your favor. Also, you're probably right.

---

OP, can you perhaps give an ETA on this resource: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-request-here-158979/index11.html#post1521662 ?

Also, it might be very hard to get permission to "modify" the medic model, as the owner isn't active anymore and doesn't respond to messages.

What I'm requesting is actually not even a modification of the model, you'll just be leaving a separate, second model out of it. The model itself (meaning textures, bones, leafs, animations, particle emitters etc.) remains the same. What are your thoughts on this?

Level 6
hi. i opened a thread for my request but nobody answers so ill post it here. i want a model of an armoured tauren. is that possible? (i know the chaos tauren but thats not really an armour)

Level 14
@jorj: no more requests here either. please make it a good habit to read at least a few last pages of a thread before posting and also it is useful to look at the dates of last posts in order to avoid necroposting.

@takakenji: requester-noobs never read the thread if it is closed or not nor will do they read the last page of thread. they usually only read the first post of the thread which is still unedited and invites kindly to request here.

what the owners of such threads need to do, if they dont want to close the thread, is to write with red big capital letters something like "no more requests" into the first post. also it would be useful to temporarily cross out [/S] all the previous text in that post.

Level 1
Mok'Nathal Tribe

Know Rexxar?
I'm thinking of making a map of the Mok'Nathal Return,The half-orc,Half-ogre
So...I'd love to have a worker and a warrior model whenever you can.
When you start doing'em,plz PM,thanks.

Level 24
Ahoi could you do me a simple model edit?
I need FlameStrikeDamageTarget.mdx (see attached file) to be turned so the flames will dissipate towards the groundlevel instead of up into the air and make them face angle 0.
Im going to use it for the Death Knight model as an attachment on the sword.

Attachments

• FlameStrikeDamageTarget.mdx
    1.4 KB · Views: 146
Level 31
Level 5
I would like a villager kid with attack animations, mainly punching or kicking, and also where he whacks someone with an imaginary weapon (which I will attach). Like the childhood part of your hero in Fable, which i'm working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.