• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need A Backpack System

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could give some more details.

Should unit be visible/invisible? Selectable/unselectable?

Should system be matching for only one player (if it's a solo RPG), for all players (MPI), or for all units you want (MUI)?

Also do you maybe have an idea how to interact with this bag-unit? I mean with that the methode to switch items from dummy and hero.

If people exactly know what you want they do easier in helping.

Also, have you carefully searched for bag systems in spell section? Maybe there is a similir one, which fits to your map.

Level 14
If you are ok with vJass i can give you the one i wrote for Gaias Retaliation. The bag is simply a second hero which is linked to your real hero. The hero icons in top left corner can be used to select the bag or move items (drag and drop on icon).
The bag is invisible, and is always moved to be next to the hero. If you have the bag selected and move it then the hero will walk... etc.
If ur interested il try to dig up the code.

Level 6
If you are ok with vJass i can give you the one i wrote for Gaias Retaliation. The bag is simply a second hero which is linked to your real hero. The hero icons in top left corner can be used to select the bag or move items (drag and drop on icon).
The bag is invisible, and is always moved to be next to the hero. If you have the bag selected and move it then the hero will walk... etc.
If ur interested il try to dig up the code.

hmm

with it work with 6 people in a game?

and sure i can give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.