• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Night Elf War Mage

Hi, I'm back with a new skin! This is a 100% freehand conversion from a Blood Elf Sorceror to a Night Elf War Mage (or any other type of magi/druid if you want). Comments are welcome as long it doesn't contain any rule-breaking contents like spam.

GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE MY SKIN IN YOUR MAP!!!

Feel free to edit this resource for your projects as long as you credit me for the resource you based it from.

Path: Textures\Hero_BloodElf.blp

Keywords:
Nightelf, night, elf, war, mage, warmage, bloodmage, blood, warden
Contents

Night Elf War Mage (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Wish you could've matched his colors with the in-game Night Elves more..but good skin nonetheless

M

THE_END: Wish you could've matched his colors with the in-game Night Elves more..but good skin nonetheless

Level 3
I'm jealous you got so many comments. :(
The skins is good I guess if your in to that sort of thing. But its a lil inconvenient that you have to resize the skin to 256 to import it. Especially for the noobs who dont have a program to resize it; but noobs will be noobs i guess.

Level 11
http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/5139/screenshot30ls.jpg

I made a little 10 minute paintover.
The face was slightly modified and the red lines is where you should put some muscle definition.
The kneepad was also scratched up a little bit.

Heres how i did it:

Picked main colors.
Gota little noise layer,gausian blurred it,sharpened set to disolve and erased a bit of it.
I hid all layers except the noise layer and made a new layer.Then I merged visible.
I made squigly lines of light gray all around and shaded slightly on the color layer.
gave it a few scratches and colored a bit with red,brown and yellow.
Made a scratches layer and then i flattened it.

Hope this helps for futre skins.

-halo aka cmb

I thank you all for your comments. :mrgreen:

To MShadows:
You don't have to change the size if you want. You can resize the skin if you want the skin to have a smaller filesize.

To Halo:
You small tutorial seems a bit useful. And as you said, I hope it helps me when I upload new skins.

To DDGNW:
Maybe not detailed, but it helped me to do a blizzard looking skin in hand.

A great looking skin. I have checked the 512 one, it is great. The armor shines just as it is style in wc3, ears really reflect nightelven race, and you shouldnt have used SOO much teamcolour. It is good if you like it, but just think of what you could've done with shoulders.
thats my personal opinion. Even though cape looked like cnp+recolour from warden skin, it is not, i checked it from close.

Also, an icon looks good too.

Level 1
wow. . .you gave me the perfect model for my night elf character in my campaign. thanks man and i'll be sure to give you credit for the model:thumbs_up: