• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NazgulRider

A Nazgul from LoTR, based on the Death Knight model

Texture path:
Textures\NazgulRider.blp

GIVE CREDIT WHEN YOU USE THIS IN YOUR MAP

Keywords:
rider, knight, dark, nazgul
Contents

NazgulRider (Model)

Level 4
No

Nicely done, but why cant i use it? theres just a green box....i know to restart the editor...i did and theres just a green box.. :(

Level 1
i don't know why, but, many of your models are not loading on W3 editor, like the nazgul rider and lindorm dragon...
Do you know why?

please help me!!!:vw_death:

Level 9
holy shit, every one is like this model is awsome yet no one can use it in game.... it says in the text attached to it that it needs some skins that aren't in the dl file.... so wtf why was this approved?

txt says it needs these files:
Textures\LightningBall.blp
Textures\Dust3x.blp

Don't know were they are and model wont work in my map with out them.

Last edited:
Level 1
Please help
i imported BLP and MDX file
but it still invisible inside the game :((

could anyone guide me by pictures

Level 48
17 years later, this is the model that started it all for me. I remember coming across it in a Google search as a child, learning how to import it into the World Editor through the "how to use" link that model pages used to have, and falling in love with the idea of modding the game and adding your own units / heroes to it. Incredibly nostalgic to look back on it now. ❤️
And what a masterpiece of a model it is, especially for its time. Such a lovingly crafted custom texture! I can't imagine a LotR map without it. :thumbs_up: