• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Natural Selection b2.1

Contents

Natural Selection b2.1 (Map)

Level 2
Now i need your help guys!

I had to format my PC some time ago and so i`ve lost the unprotected version of my map.

If anyone could help me unprotecting this released vers. to go on mapping with it, it would be very nice :)

write me a comment, or contact me in an other way

ty

This is the thing that angers me greatly about hive. The same things that got all of my maps not aproved didn't affect this map. My map had an "insuficient description" that was 3 paragraphs long and this one is completely devoid of description whatsoever. Also, 3 4ths of the map is blank. Comeon Hive, Really? Are you ****ing me? I'm cool that if my maps didn't meet the criteria that they didn't get accepted, but if your going to pass other people's maps that are ten times worse then wtf?

Level 4
Sir, it's only like that because it was posted when a description wasn't required. Stupid they don't clear 'em out though.