• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto World HD 1.1a

Naruto World HD 1.1a
Created by: Evident-Pain

Description:
This map is based from the anime, Naruto Shippuden. Playing this game, you choose one of your favorite characters from Naruto (assuming you like naruto, if your playing the map) at the top right of the map and fight on an epic sized map. You can conquer villages, strengthen your hero to become the strongest ninja, and of course fight each up to teams of 6 vs 6. To win the game is simple; have control of all
villages for 5 minute and you win!

Features:
There is a selection of different heros on each team having a range of 5-7 fully unique spells each (depending on stregth of spell). A large variety of hero strengths, and weaknesses. Explore different builds, and take advantage of your enemy's weaknesses; every hero has potential to being a strong ninja.

Screenshots:

1344794.jpg

1344787.jpg

1237930.jpg

Chibaku Tensei

1237928.jpg

Almighty Push: Divine Punishment

1237929.jpg

Kage Bushin (clones)

1344788.jpg

Rasenshuriken

1344789.jpg

Change Log:

Released on Site

Added:
-Abilities
-Yagura Boss
-Killer B

Removed:
-Nothing

Fixed:
-Hidan Lag
-Primary Lotus
-Chibaku Tensei
-Shinra Tensei

Changed:
-Gaara abilities
-Hidan Immortality
-Pain Nerfed
Models for FS

Added:
-Abilities

Removed:
-unnecessary textures,
icons, and models.

Fixed:
-Respawn
-Naruto Clones
-Chibaku Tensei Lag
-Primary Lotus glitch
-Kakashi Lightning Wolf

Changed:
-Hidan Nerfed
-Kakuzu Strengthened
-Stats changed on following:
Kakashi, Killer B, Kisame, Hidan, and Kakuzu

Added:
-Konan
-Guy/Gai
-3 Bosses
-1 secret
-Ramen Shop

Removed:
-Lee

Fixed:
-Naruto Item Drop
-Yagura

Changed:
-Naruto
-Pain
-Killer B
-Kakuzu
-Temari
-Bases
-Balancing
-Health & Chakra
-Terrain
-Spawn Rate
-Item Strength

Credits:

Creator: Evident-Pain

Models:(will make a list shortly)

Icons: Evident-Pain

Triggering: Evident-Pain

Original Map Creator: Sasuke100

Loading Screen/ Map preview Image: Evident-Pain

Creator's 2 cents:
I have much I need to do, although I'd like to release this now. For feedback, and a chance for you to see what I am doing. You will notice a few spots with open space; I'm planning on filling these spots, and redoing much more. As I will also remove some of the unpopular heros, and adding much more heros.

I'm also looking for a new Gaara model. Preferably a good model of him in the hokage stage of the series rather then the 4th war one that I am currently using. Any info would be appreciated

Only play "Naruto World HD" from this site; plenty of hacked versions out there filled with cheats.

Keywords:
Naruto, World, HD, Hero, Arena, Huge, Epic, Sized, Anime, 1.0d, Big, Cool, Awesome, akatsuki, konoha, custom.
Contents

Naruto World HD 1.1a (Map)

Reviews
Orcnet [20:45, Nov/29/2012] "Approved"
Level 5
Hope this Helps.

I did my best atm to make an description for you all. I don't see how this is needed. I believe the people on this sight have the motor skills to figure out what the map, "Naruto World" is all about. But there you have it. I also added change log to tell you what I have changed from the last version, "Naruto World HD 1.0c" to "Naruto World HD 1.0d". I really hope this helps. :vw_death:

Edited: And I'm happy with the advice given to me. I appreciate it.

Last edited:
Level 30
ah Naruto maps, its been a while not seeing anime-style warcraft maps that has been around in the map section, but I'm not the person who likes Imbalanced stats and super strong abilities that can wipe out aoe damages, but remembering a old game about Dragon Ball Z maps that has same attributes like 9000 damages and Z armors, this map is useful for those who only likes using their favorite character in warcraft 3 gaming and train them with unusual abilties, no story line just more with the spells and hero character, also a good game to be played with fellow naruto fans alike, this is good to go :)

Level 2
I found some trouble when using kakashi's lightning wolf..sometimes my hero got paused for a very long time..
naruto's clone..sometimes dropped an item..
lee's gates..if I cheated the cooldown(meh),his hp would drop to reds even if I reactived it(it supposed to go reds after the duration right?)..but well like that would happen in LAN
anyway,this map is good :) I enjoy it

Level 5
Fixed

I found some trouble when using kakashi's lightning wolf..sometimes my hero got paused for a very long time..
naruto's clone..sometimes dropped an item..
lee's gates..if I cheated the cooldown(meh),his hp would drop to reds even if I reactived it(it supposed to go reds after the duration right?)..but well like that would happen in LAN
anyway,this map is good :) I enjoy it
I've already corrected these problems in the map as of now. I'm just not uploading the newest version until I do much more. Leaving time to play this version, and then given a heavier update.

Edited: Also if you come across any other bugs please let me know? It will help me fix any problems you may have with future updates. This goes to everyone that wishes to help.

Last edited:
Level 30
Played the game and I didnt notice the HD look on it... just the Heroes, they look like HD but others... nothing but still I rate it 4/5. Nice work and +REP!

A little tip... In your next following updates how about make the terrain appealing and attractive... use models here on Hive!

Level 5
Thank you

Played the game and I didnt notice the HD look on it... just the Heroes, they look like HD but others... nothing but still I rate it 4/5. Nice work and +REP!

A little tip... In your next following updates how about make the terrain appealing and attractive... use models here on Hive!

I've gotten that tip before, so I believe it would be smart for me to do just that. Thank you :goblin_good_job:

Last edited:
Level 5
I'm no modeler

You need a better modeler !
Portrait for Naruto is not his head o.0.
Do something whit those Animish textures make them look more lively ;).
I didn't make the models, I have only tampered with the file size of them (which made them slightly less HD). I only haven't given rep to the modelers because I am making a list of the people to give rep to.

Last edited:
Level 5
Yes, I know.

But every naruto make a bushin he drop a item
We have already talked about this in previous comments. I have fixed this for a later update, although It's too late for this version. As I'm aware it is only sometimes, and using the items proves little use to anyone. Hoping this doesn't ruin any gameplay; if so maybe choose someone else? :goblin_cry:

Edited: I forgot that you can update the map.. so I've fixed the problems and updated the map.. oops

Last edited:
Level 3
Clones are too imba. Kisame and Naruto can outfarm others with their clones.
How about being unable to farm creeps level 60+ with clones with allow fairer farming with a single hero

Also like Kobas said spells are too lag, whenever its a team battle, or everyone allies up to kill Yagura, the map will lag like hell. What's the use of good effects if you can't even see them in action?

Lastly, add more "bosses" to the map for some nice end-game goals.

EDIT : I'll change my rating when you change the map. Good Luck.

Level 5
Hope this Helps # 2

Clones are too imba. Kisame and Naruto can outfarm others with their clones.
How about being unable to farm creeps level 60+ with clones with allow fairer farming with a single hero

Also like Kobas said spells are too lag, whenever its a team battle, or everyone allies up to kill Yagura, the map will lag like hell. What's the use of good effects if you can't even see them in action?

Lastly, add more "bosses" to the map for some nice end-game goals.

EDIT : I'll change my rating when you change the map. Good Luck.

First off the farming of clones isn't cheap. They are very good, although I've actually never been told either they are cheap. Even though this game isn't balanced yet, everyone is still strong in their own way. I'll try balancing for next update as I am working on a heavy update. I wish I could stop lag, but I have no idea how to unless you would like me to hold back on the effects. Although I'm using a 4 year old laptop which can handle a full house. And it just so happens I'm adding more bosses. I've already added 1 more boss so far in my map at home, and will be adding in another 2-3 all ranging from level 80-300. I have also removed the lvl 100 creeps, and scattered the creeps around the map to help the mass experience for the clone problem you mentions. Thank you so much for testing my map, and giving me tips and advice.

:goblin_yeah:

Edited: I have done research to reduce lag. I have done some changes and I will slowly fix some things in my triggering and effects. Either way the next update will produce less lag.

Last edited:
Level 3
Just to pitch in my idea in example, take Pain's Chibaku Tensei.
All the explosions are really unnecessary and too much rocks are flying, maybe reduce the amount of rocks?
And Also reducing the visual effects of Temari and Gaara's AOE channeling abilities.
Seriously we won't need that much effects lol.

Also when updating a new map please change the file name since when you recently updated it, it was still 1.0d instead of 1.0e or 1.1

Level 5
Thanks for idea

Just to pitch in my idea in example, take Pain's Chibaku Tensei.
All the explosions are really unnecessary and too much rocks are flying, maybe reduce the amount of rocks?
And Also reducing the visual effects of Temari and Gaara's AOE channeling abilities.
Seriously we won't need that much effects lol.

Also when updating a new map please change the file name since when you recently updated it, it was still 1.0d instead of 1.0e or 1.1

I will reduce the amount of rocks which will reduce the amount of effects when summoning the rock as well. I'm redoing gaara (not sure when), and I'm working hard on reducing lag. I didn't believe there needed a updated game name, for I only changed a small portion of the game. If it's recommended though, I will change it. Thank you.

Last edited:
Level 16
Why is the game called HD? And why are people relating it to the quality of the map's decor?

HD stands for High Definition, which is a specification relating to the resolution of an image. HD does not apply to a warcarft 3 map itself, nor any models or skins within a map.

Level 5
Interesting

Why is the game called HD? And why are people relating it to the quality of the map's decor?

HD stands for High Definition, which is a specification relating to the resolution of an image. HD does not apply to a warcarft 3 map itself, nor any models or skins within a map.

Why does it matter? The game began as Naruto World High Quality, then Naruto World HQ for short. Although because people complained in a similar way about HQ meaning Head Quarters I changed it to HD. I'm no longer changing the name, so if you have a problem with it I suggest you don't play the game. Thank you though; I love all tips, and info reguarding the map. :goblin_good_job:

Last edited:
Level 3
this is the third 1.0d that i am downloading. no matter how small or how large the change is you hafta change name or else 2 people with 1.0d maps but diff vers will not have the same game. This also makes sure no 1.0d hack accusations arise due to same name but diff map that results to a map download ingame.

Level 5
Uhmm

this is the third 1.0d that i am downloading. no matter how small or how large the change is you hafta change name or else 2 people with 1.0d maps but diff vers will not have the same game. This also makes sure no 1.0d hack accusations arise due to same name but diff map that results to a map download ingame.

Sorry I had no idea that this would update placement of the game. I was fooling around with coding for description only for my upcoming update. This is the same 1.0d map. My new release will be 1.1a

And as for hacked version, I suggest you stay away from a map called "Naruto World HD 1.0d2". People have already made their hacked versions along with cheats for.

Last edited:
Level 5
Maybe

You should give credit to Sasuke100 as he made the original Naruto World map. The terrain seems the same as his except it looks like you edited it a lot. I haven't played the original ever since I helped him out with it so long ago so I wouldn't really know. I'll be sure to test this map later though!

I believe I've talked to this sasuke100 although he goes by a different name on battlenet. Either he is lying to me or the real him told me he is alright with it. Even then I'm redoing the entire terrain (slowely) so that my map has nothing in common with his. I only used his map as a template at the time I didn't know how to make a map (I've learned a lot)

Edited: I have decided to put Sasuke100 into my credits, starting in the next update. Reguardless I still used his map, and I'm gratefull for the kick start his map was able to provide for me.

Last edited:
Level 1
I am so glad that u did come back to improve this map, i hope the best for this map, a small suggestion of adding, Sasuke Team or just only Sasuke ? Since there is Naruto it is kinda weird that there is no Sasuke ;)

I think most of people would share models,skills,abilities for another catergory as Senin's as would have : Jiraiya,Tsunade,Orochimaru,Minato,3nd Hokage,1/2 Hokage.

Second Suggestion for Quest's for all characters, speciall items bijuu would drop as some special swords of seven hidden cloud ninjas, or just on map spawn of them after 5-15 minut game play, ''7 Hidden Ninja have been spawned on map'' or something ;)

All the best's for you'r map cus it is great map, i like it better than others, maybe cus it is new xD but got something in it ;) GREAT WORK ;)

Level 5
Info

I am so glad that u did come back to improve this map, i hope the best for this map, a small suggestion of adding, Sasuke Team or just only Sasuke ? Since there is Naruto it is kinda weird that there is no Sasuke ;)

I think most of people would share models,skills,abilities for another catergory as Senin's as would have : Jiraiya,Tsunade,Orochimaru,Minato,3nd Hokage,1/2 Hokage.

Second Suggestion for Quest's for all characters, speciall items bijuu would drop as some special swords of seven hidden cloud ninjas, or just on map spawn of them after 5-15 minut game play, ''7 Hidden Ninja have been spawned on map'' or something ;)

All the best's for you'r map cus it is great map, i like it better than others, maybe cus it is new xD but got something in it ;) GREAT WORK ;)

First off I never came back from the map. I'm a different creator to the map. Secondly I'm planning on adding Sasuke, and he will be added to the akatsuki alliance ( I may also change the names to the teams), 3rdly I'm adding quests, but for everyone to enjoy; not due to the picked hero. And lastly I'm adding many more bosses; there may not be that many for the next update but I'll be adding a lot more of a challenge to this game later updates, plus a reason to continue playing past lvl 100

Edited: Merry X-mass everyone!~~!

Last edited:
Level 1
I just love your map,is verry good,I love the skills everything,there is one thing i would say about kakuzu he seems pretty weak so maybe you could change him,anyway great job man epic map and last question,when you gone release the new version ? can't w8 to play more :D

Level 5
98% Done

I just love your map,is verry good,I love the skills everything,there is one thing i would say about kakuzu he seems pretty weak so maybe you could change him,anyway great job man epic map and last question,when you gone release the new version ? can't w8 to play more :D

I've been very close to being done my next update for the past 2 weeks, although I haven't found the time to do the final touch-ups; I've redone kakuzu's stats, made 5-hearts faster cd, his ability damage table, and replaced his earth style with a lightning style ability. The reason why Kakuzu doesn't have an ulti is because I'm waiting on an model for his ulti long-range form. All I need to do is redo 1 more village (even if it's basic), and 1 bug I'm having with the rasen-shuriken (redoing atm). I hope you can wait alil' longer for I'm still slightly busy. I have also added in a new character (not saying who) and I'm waiting for a specific model that is being worked on by a friend of mine (he doesn't have an account to give credit to).

Last edited:
Level 1
Thank you for replying in such short matter,and if you could fix the bug with naruto 100 clones dropping items on the ground,for me it's not lagging but for others players it does.Thank you verry much for your hard work I mean it :) Kepp up the good work & I rly hope you add some quests at least some of them,I like the map even how it is but others players get bored verry fast :).I tryed all of your heroes I like them all you have done and epic job.Itachi's amaterastsu hmm i expected to be different and maybe you if you do something aabout when you play deidara to not take some dmg by your own bombs :)

Level 5
Info

Thank you for replying in such short matter,and if you could fix the bug with naruto 100 clones dropping items on the ground,for me it's not lagging but for others players it does.Thank you verry much for your hard work I mean it :) Kepp up the good work & I rly hope you add some quests at least some of them,I like the map even how it is but others players get bored verry fast :).I tryed all of your heroes I like them all you have done and epic job.Itachi's amaterastsu hmm i expected to be different and maybe you if you do something aabout when you play deidara to not take some dmg by your own bombs :)

Naruto: I redid Naruto's clones, and rasenshuriken; not gunna tell you how, but you will find out :p

Quests: I won't start adding quests for abit, but I have added more bosses, and many ranges of levels to keep you busy throughout the game.

Itachi: I'm adding in more abilities within Itachi's amaterasu if that helps.

Deidara: Only takes 25% damage himself when using; prevents detonating everything on himself which counters against short ranged heros.

Edited:

I haven't worked on the map for an extended period of time, but I'll begin finishing up the update sunday or monday; hopefully if I don't come across any problems the update should be up next week; not promising anything.

Last edited:
Level 1
nice thx for the update :D.and thx for your effort for making such and epic map :) seriously this map is the best naruto map I ever played.Keep the good work and have a new great year also :)
PS:I love your quote "Pain is an evident part of life."

Last edited:
Level 1
I forgot to mention kisame clones dont suck mana,maybe you alrdy fixed that & he can not teleport while he used fused with samehada when you actiave your water vortex.