• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto: SShowdown v1.15B

Select your naruto based character and do battle against friends and foes in the arenas. This is a skill based tournament where hero levels do not affect gameplay. However, you can save and load levels like your personal gamerscore.
Note: This map is PROTECTED, check the quests menu for credits and help. I know this doesn't have all the updates I wanted but it should be a vast improvement from 1.13 with many bug fixes and new content, as always if I forgot to credit anyone please feel free to yell at me untill I do!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Shinobi_Showdown

-Teld

Keywords:
Naruto, Arena, Shinobi, Showdown, Hero, Fighting, Fast-Paced
Contents

Naruto: SShowdown v1.15B (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Hmm.. good narotu map, nice work man I respect your efort there [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see [ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author [APPROVED]
Level 10
As the map is no longer in production by me, I won't be. The new creator might but I doubt it, if you'd like music I suggest running a media player in the background, other than that there's not much else you can do, especially with file size cap.

As it is, he could probably add maybe 10 more characters max, if he adds music, probably on 2 or 3 characters. Music takes up a LOT of space.

Level 4
As the map is no longer in production by me, I won't be. The new creator might but I doubt it, if you'd like music I suggest running a media player in the background, other than that there's not much else you can do, especially with file size cap.

As it is, he could probably add maybe 10 more characters max, if he adds music, probably on 2 or 3 characters. Music takes up a LOT of space.

I can compress song for you
Which one you want?
Compressed song - 100kb-500kb

Level 3
Very good map but what is the mode for the chakra(gold).When i win the turnament i wan't to upgrade my spells :(. 5/5 from me :)