1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Naruto: SShowdown v1.15B

Submitted by Teldrassil
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Select your naruto based character and do battle against friends and foes in the arenas. This is a skill based tournament where hero levels do not affect gameplay. However, you can save and load levels like your personal gamerscore.
Note: This map is PROTECTED, check the quests menu for credits and help. I know this doesn't have all the updates I wanted but it should be a vast improvement from 1.13 with many bug fixes and new content, as always if I forgot to credit anyone please feel free to yell at me untill I do!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Shinobi_Showdown

-Teld

Keywords:
Naruto, Arena, Shinobi, Showdown, Hero, Fighting, Fast-Paced
Contents

Naruto: SShowdown v1.15B (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Hmm.. good narotu map, nice work man I respect your efort there [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see [ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author [APPROVED]
  1. Coier

Coier

Resources:
    Resources:
    Another naruto map. All these anime based maps are getting tiring. I dont doubt that your work on this map is professional but still...you shouldnt have based your map on anime.
    1/5 from me

2. DPL

DPL

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Teldrassil good job man. Keep up the good work.

@Coier I'm sure you didn't even played the map so please shut up ^_^

3. sjidrummer47

sjidrummer47

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice, I played a little in one player mode and couldn't find any problems :D

4. Teldrassil

Teldrassil

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Phew, sorry for the recent mass updating guys, the people on the forums keep finding bugs and getting me to fix them, they're real slave drivers.

5. FosJonas

FosJonas

Resources:
    Resources:
    This map owns (5/5)
    But sure make that some heroes only playable if you have a higher level? then this map would have more long time fun.
    And i found 2 bugs: if rock lee and maito gai use Basic lotus at same times one get stucked. and in arena sometimes heroes dies but still stand in arena, if 2 of them get bugged game ends.

6. Teldrassil

Teldrassil

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The next update version should be the 1.15 Release (no longer Beta) and it should remove a LOT of the bugs that currently remain in this version.

7. Nikslg

Nikslg

Resources:
    Resources:
    i found some glitches
    1. Zabuza's wave removing enemy char if it will do with stealth
    2. If enemy killed by trowing back skill (like rasengan) match doesnt ending...
    3. i dont know why but after repicking char enemy got my level! (my curent level 427)

8. Anglefires

Anglefires

Resources:
    Resources:
    Are you adding more characters?

9. Teldrassil

Teldrassil

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The game has been handed over to a friend of mine, I made it when I was young and naive to the ways of coding and now he's agreed to rewrite everything, I'll help out where I can but officially it's his map now. I do believe he plans for more characters but it'll be awhile, as recoding is a big project.

10. Nikslg

Nikslg

Resources:
    Resources:
    Teldrassil when you will add music?

11. Teldrassil

Teldrassil

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    As the map is no longer in production by me, I won't be. The new creator might but I doubt it, if you'd like music I suggest running a media player in the background, other than that there's not much else you can do, especially with file size cap.

As it is, he could probably add maybe 10 more characters max, if he adds music, probably on 2 or 3 characters. Music takes up a LOT of space.

12. Nikslg

Nikslg

Resources:
    Resources:
    I can compress song for you
    Which one you want?
    Compressed song - 100kb-500kb

13. Teldrassil

Teldrassil

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I've had compressed songs before, the quality tends to suffer greatly.

Sorry Nik but I just don't see songs being re-added.

14. Graverer

Graverer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very good map but what is the mode for the chakra(gold).When i win the turnament i wan't to upgrade my spells :(. 5/5 from me :)

15. mcyoo

mcyoo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Any update on the progress?

16. Daleknosaur

Daleknosaur

Resources:
    Resources:
    I WILL TEST
    HEHAHAHAHA[​IMG]

17. redeye300