• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Shippuden Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Last edited:
Level 4
is the secret one pein??... so do you have permission from one ming one for the models?? if yes why dont you add akatsuki??

Level 5
so do you have permission from one ming one for the models??

Deidara, you have all this models. You are always give to all the people and you haven't permissions. The models give me alot of people with permissions...

Shippuden Character in the next updates... ah deidara do u want help with the bleach map? or no?

Level 4
what about terrain?...
those pics just show us some models that we all have x.x
and u dont need premission from one ming one to use them u just need to give him credits i stated that on my thread i think.

Level 4
when u say new model for gaara and neji, do u mean these two?
neji-1.jpg

gaara.jpg

if yes then damn u guys r fast x.x

Level 5
Yeah :) I need permissions.... i want speak with creator for permsiions :)

Well.... Yesterday i was testing the map with my friends..... it have alot of bugs..... i can release un balanced(beta version) and u can go to the forum and post the bugs no?

Level 14
hey gothar i have some glitches i wanna tell u about

i have downloaded the map and played it with my testing friends many times and the map is great i have some suggestions and glitches

Glitches: Itachi is really the only unbalanced character that there is. The secret character which is the 9 tailed fox is a good idea but it may seem overwhelming to people and made several people leave in the game i was hosting. One of Konans spells does absolutly nothing. Also for some reason the whole base camp thing allows u to go into the enemies base which is a really big hassle, i got hit by an ultimate that my testing friend on the other team was using AND I WAS NEAR THE FOUNTAIN!!!

Ideas: Great map but you should have a team duel mode, maybe every 6-10 minutes doesnt really matter. Along with that you should maybe start to turn the map a little more english if you can find a translater of some kind.

other than that gj!!!

Level 21
Why the heck do you spam always "(I have entirely too many periods)". This fucking sounds so dumb, just a tip, Naruto Maps are shit, kkthxbye l2make proper maps.

And the spells are ripped from other maps (the one with the waterfalls from AoM...)

And overall you should really make quality spells, but.. hey, for Naruto there are no real quality spells possible, just damage, damage, damage, did i mention damage?...

Level 11
Ahhh, I'm so sick of Naruto maps. What's with all the people having a baby about making naruto maps. 80% of them are crap and even in the good ones I have never paid interest. To me it's either Dota 2 or Build build build, get more damage, pump up your character with levels and tomes and fight fight fight!

Level 7
oh camun dis guy ish goodddd he be making a narotu map!!!I can maek sapelpax for yu!
Now stop stealing stuff, i personally hate naruto maps and if you REALLY want to make one, don't steal stuff.
BTW I HAVE NAROTU MODEL:MODEL

Level 7
Please explain.....?
Luthion pwnt you both into ass :p = I pwnt you both in the ass :p
Where to dl? Link plz.
Link to the model
Lol.... Nooob omg
i think you ment Newb.
Ahhh, I'm so sick of Naruto maps. What's with all the people having a baby about making naruto maps. 100% of them are crap and even in the X(good ones)X I have never paid interest. To me it's either Dota 2 or Build build build, get more damage, pump up your character with levels and tomes and fight fight fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.