• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Shippuden Destiny 3.1

=====Changelog 3.1=====
[---Map---]
-Terrain Remade, now is new not is the same than v.3.0 Beta1
-Cameras: -high, -medium and -low added.
-Removed Stupid Killing Sounds ....
-Itachi New model added.
-New Shikamaru model added.
-No Shippuden Heros Removed ( Shodaime , Nidaime , Sandaime and Yondaime) except Tayuya.
-New heros: Hidan, Karin and Suigetsu - Tenten and Kakashi.
-New orochimaru model.
-AP, -allpick mode added.
-When you type -pm, or -sm or -usm you can't type -pm, -sm or -usm.
-Wtf Mode Fixed.
-New Hinata Model.
-New Kisame's Texture [Made by me]
-Decrease stats and manacost of all heros.
-Music Added.
-Added commands for Blue player -music on and -music off
[---Items---]
-All items removed and now all new items.

[---Heros---]
-Madara's Ultimate Corrected.
-Deidara New Skill.
-Kabuto's Heal jutsu corrected.
-Hinata's remove ultimate neji.... bug.... and added Hakke Hasangeki again.
-Itachi's amaterasu bug corrected.

[---Balance---]
-Sasuke and Naruto revamped with balance revamps.
-Suigetsu Revamped.
-Sakura Revamped.
-Shikamaru and Hinata more balance.
-Tsunade more balance.
-Sai, Yamato, Hidan , Madara and Kakashi more balance.
-Sasori and Deidara more balance.

[==This map is protected==]

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Naruto_Shipp_Destiny
Contents

Naruto Shippuden Destiny 3.1 (Map)

Reviews
12:07, 11th Jul 2008 Septimus: Delete and re-upload a map that had been approve is consider breaking the rules of thehiveworkshop. You should had just use the update button instead. I would let you off the hook this time, if you are caught...

M

12:07, 11th Jul 2008
Septimus:

Delete and re-upload a map that had been approve is consider breaking the rules of thehiveworkshop. You should had just use the update button instead.

I would let you off the hook this time, if you are caught delete and re-upload a map that had been approve once again. I would just set your map to ignore without any notification.

Level 7
Let's see how much it changed since the last version, and was it worth reuploading instead of updating...

Edit: Nope, it wasn't worth it :p

Some/Most of the skills still kind of suck (sorry, no offense, but I don't like them).

Enemy/Ally creeps still don't meet dirrectly in the center.

The giant rock model at the top lane still sux, and interferes with my life.

The map is still 10% spanish.

All (most of) the custom icons still have the green square when inactive...

Almost didn't see any changes :( You disappointed me...

Level 2
Hmm.. it looks like the walls of konoha are stolen from 3rd Shinobi Wars, and the bottom way to with the Trees out of the sides of the wall

no, i didn't stole models from shinobi wars, the creator of the models gave me the models(Orgrim)

really, then why is it that when we use an MPQ Editor and we type !KonohaVillage!.mdx, a path of the same model from 3rd shinobi wars, it appears in your map? and no the model wasn't released that way, ! and - are used for avoiding deprotectors of finding the paths for those models.

and Ogrim didn't make most of the models, they were made by chinese authors, like ultima and demon-ye.

and upgrade, If you want I can pm you the chinese site's link, so you get the models legitly, unlike others ¬¬.

Level 1
bug

OYE gothar cuando sacas la nueva version de naruto destiny es uno de los mejores mapas que e jugado

arregla el ulti de madara esta bug
tambien mejora lo skills de shodaime
tambien el rasengan de yodaime tiene mucho deslay
cuando sarutobi imvoque a henge que se comvierta en el vaston
tambien arregla el amaterazu de itachi
y agregale prision de agua a kisame - tambien mejora el ulti de naruto [el fuma rasengan] y su skill para atrapar con clones que funcione cuando lo uses no despues de 2 segundos
y pon nuevos heroes

AVISAME CUANDO PONES LA NUEVA VERSION ESTOY ANCIOSO

MI MSN ES [email protected]

Level 7
really, then why is it that when we use an MPQ Editor and we type !KonohaVillage!.mdx, a path of the same model from 3rd shinobi wars, it appears in your map? and no the model wasn't released that way, ! and - are used for avoiding deprotectors of finding the paths for those models.

and Ogrim didn't make most of the models, they were made by chinese authors, like ultima and demon-ye.

and upgrade, If you want I can pm you the chinese site's link, so you get the models legitly, unlike others ¬¬.

ya like your deidara model (Jhxcom_2000)

Level 7
hi this map is cool..got many models too...hope you continue making the map dude and fixed/updated more bugs as well..

Last edited:
Level 1
Personally. I dont find this very outstanding. (no offense.i know u put in alot of effort). 1) The map size is way too big =.= u need to walk so long. and the top lane to mid is longer than mid to btm. 2)The models are cool. but some of the akatsuki models are bad. like itachi, it's alittle black and unclear.
3) This seems like a copy of SW/NVB. cause of a few reasons. the old versions look like it and another one is that there's bleach items inside =.= (isit cause u couldn't think of anything? well not sure. doubt it though) Also. u even made a duel system.
4) The items prices are bad and some recipe is retarded =.=. one example is the Kongyou-Nui (how u spell it) it's retarded =.=. the asuma fighting knuckles cause 3.8k gold and + 60 damage and the chakra crystal + 30 something and give critical. but once u upgrade it to kongyou-nui it becomes + 75 which is kind of stupid cause u wasted so much gold and it decreases in damage.
5)Some heroes have bugs. Like Suigetsu. his Suiton: bleh bleh says damage 150 at lvl 1 and 200 at lvl 2 etc. but it deals 0 damage. U should test all the heroes skill. if ur lazy then get a team of friends to do it. also that's a serious problem. if something else is wrong. i wont blame u, but it damages 0, obviously u didn't really check well.
Summary: I give this a 1/5. cause of the reasons there. i wish u would get rid of the stupid music. cause when i type -music off, it's still there =.=. Hope u improve on it. looking forward to ur releases, good luck and sorry for some harsh words xD

Level 1
Personally. I dont find this very outstanding. (no offense.i know u put in alot of effort). 1) The map size is way too big =.= u need to walk so long. and the top lane to mid is longer than mid to btm. 2)The models are cool. but some of the akatsuki models are bad. like itachi, it's alittle black and unclear.
3) This seems like a copy of SW/NVB. cause of a few reasons. the old versions look like it and another one is that there's bleach items inside =.= (isit cause u couldn't think of anything? well not sure. doubt it though) Also. u even made a duel system that it seriously seems like a copy.
4) The items prices are bad and some recipe is retarded =.=. one example is the Kongyou-Nui (how u spell it) it's retarded =.=. the asuma fighting knuckles cause 3.8k gold and + 60 damage and the chakra crystal + 30 something and give critical. but once u upgrade it to kongyou-nui it becomes + 75 which is kind of stupid cause u wasted so much gold and it decreases in damage.
5)Some heroes have bugs. Like Suigetsu. his Suiton: bleh bleh says damage 150 at lvl 1 and 200 at lvl 2 etc. but it deals 0 damage. U should test all the heroes skill. if ur lazy then get a team of friends to do it. also that's a serious problem. if something else is wrong. i wont blame u, but it damages 0, obviously u didn't really check well.
Summary: I give this a 1/5. cause of the reasons there. i wish u would get rid of the stupid music. cause when i type -music off, it's still there =.=. Hope u improve on it. looking forward to ur releases, good luck and sorry for some harsh words xD

Level 2
gothar, i really love this map,but in new version this map have a lot of thing that i hate,first the ultimate orochimaru skill is suck, n then sasori, i like sasori that my favorite char, in last version sasori i just like critical, and satetsu kaiho,n the others skill is suck, n in this map sasori is totally lame, i hope you can change the skill, you can added skill like passive skill like poison to slow and + damage like skill venomencer in DOTA to chance skill poison gas, and you can change satetsu shigure to hundred puppets,you can make it like ultimate skill of krebelus in DOTA, but you must change the spirit from ultimate skill krobelus into puppets, andfor the name of item its realy suck you add non naruto item like death note,nietono shana,ect. that make this game like anime wars no Naruto, if you confuse to name the item you can see Naruto 3rd Shinobi War for reference your item name,thanks for read this me and my friend realy2 love this map so please make it better.

Level 2
hi.. nc Map but.. it have bug's Itachi amaterasu bug..
and the items are bug items dosen't have cooldown LOL..

Level 10
*sigh* another naruto map and an AOS no doubt, 0/5 for originality.

Like most AOS now a days this one seems to lack a key feature called balance, with some lame and some rigged heros, the totally imbalanced items only seem to help with lowering the score.

Not to mention there are no unique gameplay elements in this map at all, the only reason I would play this one over 3rd Shinobi Wars (and I wouldn't since I don't even play that one) would be for the one or two different abilities.

Instead of wasting your time making another stereotypical naruto AOS that fails, try making something more fun, like a minigame map, or a defense, toss it up a bit.

2/5 in total, I woulda rated lower but the fact it's at least playable gives it a mark.

EDIT: also, why is it labelled as a TD genre?

Level 1
Hmm not sure if its still bugged or not but nejis ultimate completly steals practically all mana from enemy heros so hes a god in duels but that may have been another version u made.

Level 2
i like this game,Alot. Are you still working on it? i would love to see future versions (instead of 3.1) , Maybe give madara some new abilitys,Nerf some people,And it would be great to see kakuzu in a game besides ninpou for once lol.
But kakashi's vortex i think needs to be stronger.

Level 1
Hello, can you pls help me get naruto skins? And tell me how to use them. And if you got time, could you help or try to tell me how i can make a naruto game?

PS: Very good job with this map :) Abit laggy, but very good^^