1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Naruto Battle Royal v3.8

Submitted by jiwalv
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Since this map was never translate to english now is the time to translate it this map is the latest version 3.8

Sorry for my bad english
Contents

Naruto Battle Royal v3.8 (Map)

Reviews
11:00, 21st Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Post a proper description of your map, until then, Rejected.
  1. 11:00, 21st Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
    Post a proper description of your map, until then, Rejected.

2. AngelOfSpeed

AngelOfSpeed

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey man, where do you play?! East, west, Asia, EU? We gotta talk ;) Love the game.

My name is AngelOfSpeed on West/East.

Whats your ingame name?

3. Templarion

Templarion

Resources:
    Resources:
    A lacking anime themed arena game.

1) Numbers are too big. Smaller numbers are always easier to manage.
    2) Animation of models is weird. It looks like they were running in 45-degrees angle.
    3) Terrain is plain.
    4) Hotkeys were messed up. They were Q,W,E and R but they weren't in correct order.
    5) Loading Screen helps nothing. Useless info always pisses me off.
    6) Lots of triggered spells are used but too often they just don't fit into the character. I am not an anime freak but this is how I feel.
    7) Basicly only music felt original.

Not recommended for anyone because better arena games can be found easily in example from this site.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  4. AngelOfSpeed

AngelOfSpeed

Resources:
    Resources:
    I disagree with you on a lot of things.

1. The vast selection of Characters gives you many things to choose from and makes it a lot harder to master the game.
    2. I agree that some are weird, but most of them are actually very nice.
    3. The terrain actually makes for some really interesting battles and makes teamwork essential. Although It would be nice to see other choices in terrain as the game progresses.
    4. You are the 1st person I have heard having issues with the hotkeys in the game. They are very easy actually to figure out. All characters use almost the same keys and with a bit of practice they are easily used and combined to make devastating attacks.
    5. It's better than looking at a blank page, and credits are in place. And I'm fairly sure this was originally in Japanese?!
    6. Most of the spells actually DO fit the characters and it's almost exactly as in the Manga/Anime.
    7. Music was pretty bad quality actually.

Highly Recommended, This is one of the best ANIME (Specifically Naruto) Arenas I've Played.

5. your_rock

your_rock

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey man it crushes my game. Looks like a good map but it crashes...

6. HappyTauren

HappyTauren

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It's horrible, english is poor, huge size, plain terrain, imported music, wierd looking characters, no originality. Just poor.

7. AngelOfSpeed

AngelOfSpeed

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, Ino Crashes game a lot with her mind switch... so we just ban her.

Lol.

8. your_rock

your_rock

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not just her, when used 2 or 3 spells in same area the game crashes and there are a lot of balance problems.

9. Anbu_kakas

Anbu_kakas

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like this basic type map ,it has all heroes from naruto first map to have all naruto caracters from shippuuden to.A the result of a lot of hard work :D

10. Johm13

Johm13

Resources:
    Resources:
    i like heroes and maps br0 nice j0b..

11. contec94

contec94

Resources:
    Resources:
    omg dis game is pwnage dude da heroes are awesome i jsut wanna ask somfin is there anyway for da maker to send me their models or for any1 to send me da models cause i need da models and stuff for a map i'm making thx

12. Kenshin2009

Kenshin2009

Resources:
    Resources:
    quite nice but i think u should delete the madara uchica character cos he's da most useless there...

13. Kazemaru

Kazemaru

Resources:
    Resources:
    There are few things what i hate in this map: 1st hokages ulti's CD is 2 short and Hidans ritual doesent work in battlenet :( :thumbs_down:

But this is awesoma map afterall =) :thumbs_up:

14. shinon

shinon

Resources:
    Resources:
    This map is very good! Keep up the good work, and this map will reach the top! :thumbs_up:

15. michalzidiny22

michalzidiny22

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello, I realy want 3 models from your map (Pein, Jiraiya and old Hinata).Please, Please, Please send me this models on my mail michalzidiny22@azet.sk or tell m where you download this models please, please, please. I like your map is very good. And I give you old Shikamaru and old Gaara model for yours models or for yours map. Thank you. And sorry for misings in grammar, because I'm Slovak.

16. michalzidiny22

michalzidiny22

Resources:
    Resources:
    It is very good map. It is not true what someone write aboute your map. ((((It's horrible, english is poor, huge size, plain terrain, imported music, wierd looking characters, no originality. Just poor.))))) - Your map is cvery good and it isn't true. Sorry for grammar.

17. ekko56

ekko56

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is it just me, or can't you do hidan's divine judgement jutsu when playing against other human players?

18. FirstLegacy

FirstLegacy

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    the map is great!!love the skills and also the ai!!!!5/5

19. Tanasren

Tanasren

Resources:
    Resources:
    There is a new version on battlenet, with new things like spells for Choji etc...
    Could you translate it ? (it's v 4.0)
    It's fun to play when char are balanced...