• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Battle Royal v3.8

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Since this map was never translate to english now is the time to translate it this map is the latest version 3.8

Sorry for my bad english
Contents

Naruto Battle Royal v3.8 (Map)

Reviews
11:00, 21st Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Post a proper description of your map, until then, Rejected.

M

11:00, 21st Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Post a proper description of your map, until then, Rejected.

Level 1
Hey man, where do you play?! East, west, Asia, EU? We gotta talk ;) Love the game.

My name is AngelOfSpeed on West/East.

Whats your ingame name?

Level 3
A lacking anime themed arena game.

1) Numbers are too big. Smaller numbers are always easier to manage.
2) Animation of models is weird. It looks like they were running in 45-degrees angle.
3) Terrain is plain.
4) Hotkeys were messed up. They were Q,W,E and R but they weren't in correct order.
5) Loading Screen helps nothing. Useless info always pisses me off.
6) Lots of triggered spells are used but too often they just don't fit into the character. I am not an anime freak but this is how I feel.
7) Basicly only music felt original.

Not recommended for anyone because better arena games can be found easily in example from this site.

Last edited:
Level 1
A lacking anime themed arena game.

1) Numbers are too big. Smaller numbers are always easier to manage.
2) Animation of models is weird. It looks like they were running in 45-degrees angle.
3) Terrain is plain.
4) Hotkeys were messed up. They were Q,W,E and R but they weren't in correct order.
5) Loading Screen helps nothing. Useless info always pisses me off.
6) Lots of triggered spells are used but too often they just don't fit into the character. I am not an anime freak but this is how I feel.
7) Basicly only music felt original.

Not recommended for anyone because better arena games can be found easily in example from this site.

I disagree with you on a lot of things.

1. The vast selection of Characters gives you many things to choose from and makes it a lot harder to master the game.
2. I agree that some are weird, but most of them are actually very nice.
3. The terrain actually makes for some really interesting battles and makes teamwork essential. Although It would be nice to see other choices in terrain as the game progresses.
4. You are the 1st person I have heard having issues with the hotkeys in the game. They are very easy actually to figure out. All characters use almost the same keys and with a bit of practice they are easily used and combined to make devastating attacks.
5. It's better than looking at a blank page, and credits are in place. And I'm fairly sure this was originally in Japanese?!
6. Most of the spells actually DO fit the characters and it's almost exactly as in the Manga/Anime.
7. Music was pretty bad quality actually.

Highly Recommended, This is one of the best ANIME (Specifically Naruto) Arenas I've Played.

Level 1
Yeah, Ino Crashes game a lot with her mind switch... so we just ban her.

It's horrible, english is poor, huge size, plain terrain, imported music, wierd looking characters, no originality. Just poor.

Lol.

Level 4
I like this basic type map ,it has all heroes from naruto first map to have all naruto caracters from shippuuden to.A the result of a lot of hard work :D

Level 1
omg dis game is pwnage dude da heroes are awesome i jsut wanna ask somfin is there anyway for da maker to send me their models or for any1 to send me da models cause i need da models and stuff for a map i'm making thx

Level 1
Hello, I realy want 3 models from your map (Pein, Jiraiya and old Hinata).Please, Please, Please send me this models on my mail [email protected] or tell m where you download this models please, please, please. I like your map is very good. And I give you old Shikamaru and old Gaara model for yours models or for yours map. Thank you. And sorry for misings in grammar, because I'm Slovak.

Level 1
It is very good map. It is not true what someone write aboute your map. ((((It's horrible, english is poor, huge size, plain terrain, imported music, wierd looking characters, no originality. Just poor.))))) - Your map is cvery good and it isn't true. Sorry for grammar.

Level 3
Is it just me, or can't you do hidan's divine judgement jutsu when playing against other human players?