• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto: 3rd Shinobi Wars 2.41b

Forums are at z13.invisionfree.com/SLK_Productions. If u have any ideas or bug reports, go there and post your ideas today!! Ty Raijin for continuing map.

Keywords:
sw, shinobi wars, naruto, dream, dreamraider, aos, 3rd, naruto: 3rd shinobi wars, wars, anime
Contents

Naruto: 3rd Shinobi Wars 2.41b (Map)

Reviews
Samuraid: An interesting variation on an AoS-style map. Approved.
Level 1
@ Dreamraider

Nice Map. i read the comments on the 1st page. pls dont remove the old chars and make something like shippuuden mode or shippuuden + normal naruto mode xD. and pls pls remove these bugs in the new version.

Level 8
Optimizer makes mine 22% (1.02MB) smaller :\

You need to use MDX Squisher to squish all of your models first, and make sure to check a ton of stuff in Vex's optimizer.

Mine is compressed. And it is MDX squished. Mine is about 35% compression.

I alrdy know they stole the map and they still believe that they didn't steal. I also wonder why my forum link is in their map info.

Expect a new version soon, many thanks to raijin

Last edited:
Level 1
Well all Mac Users got the problem with the sw version if i click on the map Warcraft3 the frozen throne hangs up

Level 7
@ Dreamraider

Nice Map. i read the comments on the 1st page. pls dont remove the old chars and make something like shippuuden mode or shippuuden + normal naruto mode xD. and pls pls remove these bugs in the new version.

:thumbs_up:hey dream nice updates pls add shippuden characters just dont delete the old one..

Level 1
Hey Dream great map and glad you updated it, the changes are really something to look forward too.However there is some bug involving Yondaime and the 2nd Hokage where they can become perma invisible and not even gem of true sight can detect them.Not sure what they did to get it like that but Its something to look into bcuz many are turning away from this new update at least from the past 2 games I played anyway many just stopped hosting it.One thing i was hoping you would change in this game is the duel system and perhaps make it to where you choose wether or not you decide to duel because otherwise you randomly end up getting screwed if you just used your ulti to finish a opponent and you get selected for duel.Anyways pls look into the invisibility glitch and hope you add new characters soon lookn forward too it n awsome map again.

Level 2
Omg...People...Stop saying "Make AI" and "Add sasori,Add blah blah" Chances are people have already posted this on earlier pages..just...yeah...Read the other pages before posting...

Great map dream,But is there any chance of Kakuzu on NvB,Or shinobi wars?

Level 2
Ive always wonder'd how would kakuzu be made... Five lifes..? And when he summons the heart monsters they each have a strong attack lol... I dont think it can be done w/o unbalancing.

A game had him with the ability to summon them each with a ability and base damage,But he ended up completely unbalanced.

Last edited:
Level 3
did... u fix the byakugan and samahada that cant be wear by all characters but desciption only said naruto.

AND GREAT MAP DREAAMMMMMM.

if jashin on he will be screaming like me hehe

Last edited:
Level 3
Ive always wonder'd how would kakuzu be made... Five lifes..? And when he summons the heart monsters they each have a strong attack lol... I dont think it can be done w/o unbalancing.

A game had him with the ability to summon them each with a ability and base damage,But he ended up completely unbalanced.

well u could make him have passive skills and summon those three at ultimate while having a long cooldown like 300 secs

Level 2
we'll still he would have probally Doton skin which would make him tank while his hearts can just completely own you. Or especially own basses lol...

You better have ALOT of aoe to beat him.

Level 3
we'll still he would have probally Doton skin which would make him tank while his hearts can just completely own you. Or especially own basses lol...

You better have ALOT of aoe to beat him.

or do this hehe,

1st. make him reg atk down to 10-12 unlike reg heros
2nd his ult like i said before to 300 and duration to like 15 (so even if it uber it wotn last long , just give them range so it be affective)

3rd . NVB is based on OP heros, so kakuza fit right alongside let say, temari rukia , should i even say more? LEE?!?!?!? compare him to N 3rd SWs ^_^

Level 2
Hey DreamRaider guy .... Anyway for me to contact u? e-mail?
I gotta talk to u about ur map ... Im not doubting ur skills or anything ...
Just that there are some things i wanna talk to you about ...:thumbs_up:

Level 9
"Naruto Shinobi Wars" is my favorite Naruto map.
The bad thing is that Kroom stealed it and renamed "Naruto Wars Unlimited".Now all Naruto fans play NWU instead of NSW.

Level 1
Hey dream, great map. 9/10, I find the game seems to rely too much on item combination and not enough in the skill of the user, but other than that it's pretty good. If you could though, can you post a link to version updates or changes?

-Teld
Teld what happened to Tayuya[Anbu]? o.o

Level 3
Dreamraider how you been, how is life,i heard you moved to new york congrats...

Its me your favorite >>>Deidara_Aso ill be coming back soon,

I heard that shinobi wars is doing slow business maybe i can help for old times sakes?

what do you say?? bygones be bygones,

Level 3
Sorry for the double post!

"Naruto Shinobi Wars" is my favorite Naruto map.
The bad thing is that Kroom stealed it and renamed "Naruto Wars Unlimited".Now all Naruto fans play NWU instead of NSW.

Dont worry about it, apprently they have not met Deidara_aso I run the OFfice pretty good, ill get shinobi wars running back in no time.. ITS my favorite map,

Even though i had so many problem in the past with DREAMraider

Level 1
A question for Dream

Do you know any good scripters up for some work, because our clan game is haviing some issues ty:grin:

Level 1
Do you know any good scripters that are up for work, because our clan game is having some issues

Level 1
little request

Hi!
I did not read all the 14 pages, don't know if someone has already requested it: Could you make an open-source Shinobi Wars?
I don't wanna steal it, don't get me wrong... just wanna learn from the scripts, skills etc... I mean a map without terrain, with "dummy" units, like Footman instead of naruto, so you must not compress models etc...
Could this be made?
Thanks, nice map!!
Strongkong

Level 2
Hi!
I did not read all the 14 pages, don't know if someone has already requested it: Could you make an open-source Shinobi Wars?
I don't wanna steal it, don't get me wrong... just wanna learn from the scripts, skills etc... I mean a map without terrain, with "dummy" units, like Footman instead of naruto, so you must not compress models etc...
Could this be made?
Thanks, nice map!!
Strongkong

hmm lol? there are rlly much tutorials out there...or spells where you could learn!

Level 2
the map should be checked cuz it has some bugs, I will post some next time with a replay too :D

even so it is awesome ^^

Level 4
For the record, there of course are quite a few maps that are pracyically DotA with just a few model changes and different heroes, but the gameplay is still fun. One example is, yes they named it this, BALLS.

Level 1
Why you abandonedb this great map ? This is the best map and you abandoned her , there was so many players who used to play this map and you make them sad becouse you quit the project !