• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

nap wars beta version

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
thx to all of those who have made all those models and all that.
i can remember all but thank u ;D.

and plz remember this is an fun map for 2 so ;D have fun.

Keywords:
napeloen,war,1v1.
Contents

nap wars beta version (Map)

Reviews
08:08, 1st Sep 2008 Septimus: Extremely poor quality map with uncredited sources. Rejected

M

08:08, 1st Sep 2008
Septimus: Extremely poor quality map with uncredited sources. Rejected

Level 6
Ok here my comments...this is NOT a melee map so it be best to edit the trigger of having melee starting maybe you can leave the victory/defeat condition but i don't see a point in giving money to players or creating town hall without any goldmines to get gold from. Secondly the terrain is rather plain and unattractive, try adding different tiles sets into it. Finally i can foresee massive lag especially if both players keep spamming troops since they are free and since there isn't any way to gain a advantage/disadvantage the winner is most likely the one who didn't stop spamming.