• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

name something positive of the previous poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Thinks i live in USA (if i decoded that right it means i hate living there, which i dont, i live in canada)
Edit: that was directed at ff7 right?

Level 5
OFF TOPIC: ok the USA rocks, canada is cool but sucks in ALOT of places, but still canada is cooler than mostly not cool only the french parts i hate :lol: sorry pins :lol:

ON TOPIC:
is a cooler person for saying i am cool

Level 21
TOPIC : Have a sig very cool but Link have a strange face on :wink:

OFF TOPIC : U cant judge french ppl by judging canadian french community, it's like two differents nations. And french arent as stupid than the stereotype, u know :lol: . Do u know the USA's stereotype in France ? And the canadian ? :wink:
Noway, I wont say theme here... :wink:

Level 5
OFF TOPIC:
shut up you frog, lol j/k, ment no offence on that, but that is the sterotype going around my town now cuz yall were to weak to join us in Iraq

ON TOPIC:
is a very good skinner, somtimes

Level 5
has a cool, even tho satanic, avatar

OFF TOPIC:
i have no problem with the french i just said french canada sucks, i was just informing you that the old sterotypes have changed with the war n all

Level 7
has a nick that resembles his liking towards a particular game, which I am also a big fan of - but should realize that the developers got mighty better on the next game in the series, and then dropped in quality again after that :p

Level 5
confuses me(does that count?)

OFF TOPIC:
final fantasy 7 is one of the best games but was too easy if you had Knights of the Round, but it was still a great game, cant wait for advent children(CGI movie of it)

Level 7
had me looking over my shoulder to see if I could find him, for 20 minutes straight - must be in combination with the noises and the talking nachos! BUT I WONT TAKE THIER DRUGS, stoopid doctors! :evil:

Level 12
Probably agrees with me that Brochalli should be illeagalize on account it has led to more suicidal deaths then carrots

Has a great sense of humor

Level 13
likes final fantasy a lot (fun game, but i cant play it for hours on end)

@aarkshark - no, its just you can name more positive things :p

Level 5
can't play final fantasy for hours on end

OFF TOPIC:
... why not, i could play for 2 hours on end :lol: the longest i played it in a day was 35 hours, btw a day counts as the time i wake up to the time i go to sleep :wink:

Level 13
the longest i ever watched movies was a marathon of all movies with a trilogy or more

70 hours. the world record is just over 80-some.

a guy named Pip used to hold the record. he works for Project Success in Minnesota and visits our school once a month to talk about stuff. hes a cool guy :D

Level 9
Is "additcted" to the most overrated game (or so OPM says(OPM = Official Playstation Magazine)) which is good, but has a reapeated plot (eg: go kill the big bad dude in his lair) and has weird characters
Note: overrated does NOT mean "sucky" ok.

Level 13
I'm sorry, but this thread is just getting pathetic. Most people who are posting here have posted at least 10 times in the same thread. The 'positive posts' are getting repetitive and annoying, besides for the random flaming attempts.

*LOCKED*

Status
Not open for further replies.