• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NagaTichondrius.blp

My submission for the Texturing Contest #13. 100% freehand skin made by me using PhotoImpact X3. Shoulders are Team Colored.

Give credits if you're using it in your map/campaign, thank you!

Update 1: Improved contrast, shading, highlights and other elements.

Keywords:
Balnazzar, Tichondrius, Varimathras, Dreadlord, Dread, Lord, Naga, Water, Ocean, Swim, Fish, Murloc, Royal, Guard, Myrmidon, Slave, Master, Dragon
Contents

Naga Slave master (Texture)

Reviews
09:16, 21st Apr 2009 THE_END: Awesome man, creativity at it's best. The tail is awesome, great job on the wings, the feet are awesome as well. And the face is own...approved
Level 12
i'm so srry for bothering again, but where to do it? cos when i fill it in i get the normal tichondrius and i cant change the name of this skin to what u said, and that name has already been taken, or must i change the name of the normal one and then putt in this name? :bored:

no, when you double click on that you have imported , you have "use custom path" option. Check that and then change text into what i said. Then it should work. This is 100% your problem FIXED :))

Level 2
Thats exactly what i said two posts above? ;S

hmmm there was also this picture included, such a picture you see what heroes have, on the left top of the game, how do i get the right one? cos if i put the same name in it: *i guess* units/undead/heroes/tichondrius.blp i get that picture with the skin and all the parts :hohum:

Level 17
hmmm there was also this picture included, such a picture you see what heroes have, on the left top of the game, how do i get the right one? cos if i put the same name in it: *i guess* units/undead/heroes/tichondrius.blp i get that picture with the skin and all the parts :hohum:

I actually said
model/texture
if you look closely.
So just double click the texture (skin) and change the path.

Level 2
I actually said if you look closely.
So just double click the texture (skin) and change the path.

yes i did that, i finally understand it :grin: but i mean that icon of the naga dreadlord, on the top left, what you have with every hero, which you can click and then you get the hero selected, if i put that * units/undead/heroes/tichondrius.blp * in it i get the picture with the skin and the parts, the big pic on this thread, with all thos parts, and pictures of him, his head, and all kinds of stuff, how do i get the right one?

Level 17
yes i did that, i finally understand it :grin: but i mean that icon of the naga dreadlord, on the top left, what you have with every hero, which you can click and then you get the hero selected, if i put that * units/undead/heroes/tichondrius.blp * in it i get the picture with the skin and the parts, the big pic on this thread, with all thos parts, and pictures of him, his head, and all kinds of stuff, how do i get the right one?

You need to DL the icon and put the path of that inside the units icon.

Level 17
Hmm.. Naga were formerly elves.. So what kind of elf has this thing came from?

Uhmm.. Who cares? He tryed to make a naga looking skin out of that hero and he succed with it. Does he have to make a story line for the skins? :p

EDIT:
The Naga are mutated Highborne. They have snakelike tails in place of legs, and have other serpentine features, such as scales and fins. The Naga were created when the Well of Eternity imploded and sundered the land...The Naga capital lies underneath the Great Maelstrom.
You actually made me read about Naga now, was a while since i did that. They are creatures mutated with Night Elfs if im not wrong. Doesnt that mean that they POSSIBLY could be mutated with something else too? Like Tichondrius for example. And since it wasnt a Night Elf they mutated with the mutation ended up different so Tichondrius still had hes legs.
But since Tichondrius still have hes legs, it made it almost impossible for him to live underneath the Great Maelstorm so insted he took himself to land where he could safly live and now he is the ruler of the nagas below the water!
Is that enough of a Story for you? :p

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

That's quite awesome! Creative, indeed, it almost looks as if this model was meant to be a Naga. 5/5