• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nagalord.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Mannoroth59
Yea, I know its mostly recolor... I made it more for the concept though, maybe someone else can make it better. I did some of the stuff freehand. The teamcolor got corrupted so I had to take it out.

Keywords:
Naga, Pit Lord, PitLord, NagaLord, Pit, Lord.
Contents

Naga Lord (Texture)

Reviews
Dan van Ohllus: [Ignored] The skin is just a recolor, plus some bad filter effects on the legs. I'm expecting to see a decent freehand in 5 days, or this will be gone. EDIT: 5 days have been expired and still no changes. So this skin will be...

M

Dan van Ohllus:
[Ignored]
The skin is just a recolor, plus some bad filter effects on the legs. I'm expecting to see a decent freehand in 5 days, or this will be gone.

EDIT:
5 days have been expired and still no changes. So this skin will be ignored.