• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NagaEnchantress

A naga enchantress here, credits please.

Keywords:
naga enchantress
Contents

NagaEnchantress (Model)

NagaEnchantress (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) [09-29-07] Model works and is very nice.
Level 7
Brilliant model :grin: im gonna use it in my rpg map.
Only bad things i found was that there is no picture and the filename you have to edit in import manager is missing in the readme file :cry:

Level 2
Models look good in viewer but I whenever I import it I cant see it. Set the paths "Textures\HeroNagaEnchantress.blp , HeroNagaEnchantress.mdx , HeroNagaEnchantress_Portrait.mdx , Restart the editor and it doesnt work. The other models work but I cant get this one to work.

Level 1
Damn it's not ranged. I just really need ranged Naga heroes because here on Hive there are only melee...
But really nice model :=)

Level 1
I'm having some trouble at importing it, if someone can help me advance thank you. I've tried many models to import but i only import 1 model. Please someone help me. :(:(:(:(