• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NagaSiren.blp

Some days before i host an older version of this skin but it was taken out cause there was a lot of recolored parts. So i decide to rework my skin and add some freehand parts, and hope now its fine ;)

Keywords:
Naga, Witch, Sea, Water, Caster
Contents

Naga-Witch (Texture)

Reviews
22:46, 11th Feb 2010 THE_END: This is wicked, yes the older version you did was bad. But this is awesome. Great work on the armor, and all the details you got going. Very nice

M

22:46, 11th Feb 2010
THE_END: This is wicked, yes the older version you did was bad. But this is awesome. Great work on the armor, and all the details you got going. Very nice

Level 38
armour is very nice, but I think her fins, body is to much purple. try making the fins a different colour :3

I agree, the purply-magenta is rather overpowering and overused. You should turn the saturation levels down on the magenta so it doesn't look so out of place and bright, or make the skin a darker shade of magenta/purple. Making the fins a different color would add some nice variation to it as well.